Free Tarot Readings as 10 first come first serve "limited edition"

Dear BALG forum members, not often but occasionally I offer this service to you as a way to support BALG community. For more accurate results have a specific question to ask - feel free to avoid generic, vague, and type of " I do not know what I want/need" questions.
To receive even more specific reading provide your DOB (d/m/y) - all is confidential and deleted after reading (as always). That being said, Happy to support you :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Hi @Relick please can i have one?
I have made 2 petitions:one to Lucifer and one to Lilith!
Can i ask if they were accepted?Thank you very much
My dob 22/02/1978

I have one question related to my relationship… What’s going on with it because I have no idea

:wave::wave::wave:

1 Like

I’d like a general reading. If that’s too vague maybe one about my professional activity/career in the following few months. Thanks!
Dob: 24.03.1991

1 Like

Has my petition to Gremory been accepted? MaurĂ­cio 31/03/1993

Would love on spiritual reading thanks a lot :hugs:

DOB 06/09/2004.My question is What is something I need to know right now (maybe advice or not) that will help me become a successful person.

And if a second question can be asked What about my spiritual life?

I would like a reading on two questions.

How can I trust that what I channel from myself and that the gnosis I receive is right in and of itself?

Also, am I the only one conscious and alive, actually existing in all of existence? As in, in any reality in this omniverse and beyond it?

My dob is 09/18/1999

I would love one. Will F (male born on 4.4) and I (Anastasia 10 february) get back together? Thank you

Done trough private message :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Dante, I have here sigil to consider for your meditation. I did for your case blind spot reading with sigil. It came as unauthenticity as a block to your magick work. That means you are not being authentic to yourself and others (magick). Each person comes with a unique essence, like an energetic signature, and our unique purpose, thoughts, unique feelings, desires, and unique needs. Authenticity means inside matches the outside. Ask yourself a question relative to the situation: Is there any incongruence between outer self and my inner self?
Hope this helps, Relick

2 Likes

What is the question then? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sure, will do, what question do you have about spiritual life ?

If the offer is still open, can you look my current situations if there will any changes so far positive/negative?

How my spiritual live progress in the next year or future
Thanks a lot

I have been told to work with kali and shiva before going to goetic demons, how can i work with them so that my material life benefits and can i get some clarity into my spiritual situation

Hi Smaug, for Lucifer - it will come soon: something new on emotional level, like love, hope, surge of happiness or even a “miracle cure” of some sort. On a deeper level - a spiritual awakening. Why soon, because there are obstacles to overcome first.
For Lilith - yes, definite and you can start making plans.

1 Like

Since it is an interesting answer would you rather prefer to receive it via private message?

2 Likes

Thank you very much!You are great