Free Tarot Reading! Right here!

If you’re still doing them I’d be interested in knowing about my current love life and how to progress.

Hello! Is this still going on? Am I able to PM you for a specific question? Thanks!

Is this still happening? If so I’d like one too please?
Let me know if I can pm you?

I’m in if it’s still open! I don’t mind being in public. I’ll be doing some drastic changes and I’d like to know if I’m taking the right path.

Three of Disks, Ten of Disks, Queen of Disks

Wow, looks like a lot of magic going on! What are you planning?

Three of Disks, Ten of Disks, Queen of Disks

Wow, looks like a lot of magic on the way!
What are you planning?

1 Like

Could I have another reading?
I’m looking to get back onto a forum that I was banned from, called actualized.org. I’m trying to see if there’s anything I could say to the administrator to let me back on, but I don’t know if he’ll let me, and I’m feeling like I need a place to vent my issues.

Otherwise, what you could read on my situation would help me.

1 Like

Why did you get banned?

I’m planning to get in deeper connection and work with Beelzebub and get his help for getting a profit out of my music and audio skills. Hehe :smile: Also I’m just about to move to a new place where I’ll be able to work better. :sweat_smile:

I posted something that could be interpreted as inflammatory. I posted what I felt, but it was looked at as trolling. In truth, I don’t like that I did it. I tried explaining, but it looks like it might be hard to convince.

Anyways, I want a reading.

Oh, cool!
Do you have any music online?

1 Like

IV Emperor, King of Disks, Six of Disks

Hmm
Amaymon is telling me that if you evoke him, he can give you something useful.

2 Likes

Oooh, I like everything which is free :joy: I want to see what you’re capable of @Alazif

What do the cards mean in detail?

I’m actually uploading a tribute to Beelzebub today at his time. I’ll do a little ritual before to present it to him as an offering and then upload it! I could send it to you if you want :slight_smile:

Btw, how is my working looking in the cards? And any advice for my future outcomes?

Yeah, I’d like to hear it!
I’ll get to the cards soon; there’s a few people getting readings and consultations, and my toddler is being a toddler, so I’m a little spread out lol

1 Like

The Emperor is Amaymon.
The King of Disks is your evocation.
The Six of Disks is your receiving something.

1 Like

Yeah, I’d like to hear it!
I’ll get to the cards soon; there’s a few people getting readings and consultations, and my toddler is being a toddler, so I’m a little spread out lol

1 Like

May I have a tarot reading please? :grinning:

A reading for me pretty please? On my magical path and general life