Free Tarot Reading! Right here!

Queen of Cups, Knight of Wands
You will wield what you forge

Nine of Wands
You will be well protected by your magic

1 Like

that’s exactly my gameplan thank you for this. Been struggling with it for years. Not to no avail but I still feel like desperately little has been achieved.

1 Like

Hello, may I have a tarot reading please?

1 Like

Me please

Me too please. If it’s not closed I mean :slight_smile:

What more are you striving to gain?

Idk. Its hard to put my finger on. Though I practice magick and know I can go anywhere and do anything I still feel like the most mundane is like an insurmountable challenge. I’ve died and crossed the abyss, but still I feel life the most frusterating challenge.

1 Like

I would love a reading in pm if you’re still available.

I would love a general reading please :grimacing:thank you!

Thats a full mood for me.

1 Like

I’ll PM you with a question

If you want to do a general reading on me PM me whenever you feel like, no rush.

Thank you. :grin:

1 Like

My tarot reading please

A health and relationship reading please. And if you don’t mind I’d like to have my reading be told on private message. :slightly_smiling_face:

A reading about my immigration result please

A read please!
A general reading and why my magic doesn’t work ??? (spells don’t work, nor does Lucifer’s patchworking and the hidden demons) …

Hello, if you’re still doing readings, may I have one please?

Wow that’s pretty generous of you. I read, but if I tell that to my clients, they freak out and think I must not be any good if I don’t have a perfect life lol It’s nice to have someone read for fellow readers without it discrediting anyone :slight_smile:

whenever your free, I have a ton of shit going on :wink:

Thnx again

If you’re still doing these may I have a general reading? Thanks

Hey, are you still doing the readings? It would be amazing if I could get one!