Free Tarot Reading (CLOSED)

Can I get a mind body spirit reading? (please)

1 Like

A general reading for me please.

1 Like

i wud like mind body spirit and career thnx :innocent:

1 Like

I know I am far down the list, but I would take a love reading if you’re still offering :slight_smile:
Broken heart one maybe

1 Like

I hope this is still open and I can join to have a reading? THank you

1 Like

Here it is -
@Greecya

Purpose - *What is your purpose here? Why did you choose this job in the first place? - Self-acceptance, new perspective and freedom. You are moving forward from a time in which you felt trapped and victimised by your own thoughts and perceptions about yourself. You have recognised that your own belief may have been your greatest weakness. You chose this current job because it helps in your freedom in doing what you love and self acceptance.

Motivation - what about this job pushes you to do what you do everyday? What inspires you to do your best? - Extreme, excess and lack of balance. This current job pushes you to focus and your focus is already sharp and unwavering. And the thing which inspires you to do your best is competing interests.

Responsibilities - What is your role here, whether it is in the job description or not? - Action, adventure and fearlessness. In this job you are a person of Action - you represent the manifestation of an idea and the passionate pursuit of a vision. Because you are highly focused on action, sometimes you can also be brash, impulsive and unrealistic.

Your projects - How are your projects going? What is the environment like? How do you feel about the work? - Negativity, Depression and sadness. Clouds are blocking out the rays of the sun, and it is becoming difficult to be optimistic in your current project. Think about what joys and happiness are you not seeing that are actually right infront of you?

Rewards - what are the potential rewards? What you stand to gain from this job, financially, spiritually, or otherwise. - Lack of direction, Negativity and feeling caged. You do not lack passion and desire to create, but for one reason or another, you are finding that your projects have not worked out as you have hoped. Your enthusiasm must also be matched with planning, and execution.

Career potential - what is a possible future that is coming from all of this? - Direction, control and Willpower. At times, success and victory is the result of pure willpower and self control. You will get Direction, control and willpower in near future. :slight_smile:

Mind, body and spirit spread

Mind - What is the state of mind? What are you thinking about? - Compassion, control and Balance. Your current state of mind is balanced and in control, it also knows how to master it’s emotion. Your state of mind is not empty of feelings but rather full of them - only, it understands when and where they are appropriate and beneficial, and when they are harmful. You are a woman of compassion, diplomacy and generosity.

Body - what is the state of body? How are you feeling? - Greediness, Stinginess and possessiveness. You are taking well care of your body. You have a fear of loss and it could lead to hoarding and a fixation upon material things in life.

spirit - What is the state of spirit? What does your higher self say? - Fear Of change, Holding on and Stagnation. Your spirit is in a process of transformation of some kind. But this change can be hard to swallow and there is resistance here. You cannot live always in the shadow of the past, but you must embrace new beginnings, and understand that the Phoenix rises from the ashes.

• Hope it resonates :slight_smile: :sparkles:
1 Like

Heya I would like a Growth reading if you are still doing them. Thanks!

1 Like

Can I get a love and spiritual reading please?

1 Like

Here it is -
@Trishul66

Past - What attitudes, feelings, or beliefs in past events have shaped your current situation? - Looking ahead, Expansion and Rapid growth. You had the transformation of dreams into concrete plans and preparation for action. As you looked forward to the possible obstacles in your path, you remained dedicated to your pursuit and ready to traverse your boundaries.

Present - What forces are at work right now? What events are influencing your situation? - Fulfillment, Harmony and completion. There is absolute unity, perfection and accomplishment in the present that draws from inner and outer sources. This card signals the harmony of the inner and outer worlds, and reaching a level of enlightenment. An era of ones life is complete, and there is joy and celebration that is coming to welcome it.

Future - What kind of outcomes could possibly happen? And what are your conscious expectations? - Loneliness, Isolation and Lost your way. You are going to go inward along the path towards the self it may bring great rewards but also has the danger luring you deeper into the abyss. Your gaze inward will perhaps lead to a feeling of disconnection with your fellow man. Think about what can you do to bring the gifts you earned in your solitude outward?

1 Like

thank you! gives me something to think about

1 Like

I’m amazed! Everything was correct… you don’t need practice boy, you are ready and good to this!!
Thank you very much :blush: :blush:

3 Likes

Awesome thank you so much

1 Like

So glad to hear that! Thankyou so much! :):heart:

My pleasure! :slight_smile: :sparkles:

Please specify which spread you want from the career and and love section. :slight_smile:

Hi there. If you have the time, I would like a reading from all three spreads. Complicated situation going on right now and could use the input. Thank you so much. It doesn’t need to be private.

Hi @Gwydion22 can I request a love tarot reading please? If I coud have a relationship spread, compatability spread and broken hearted spread that would be great …I also have a complicated situatio going on :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head:

1 Like

Hi @Gwydion22,

If you’re still doing readings, may I please have a career reading? I’m in a bit of a bind trying to make my career happen and I’d love to know if there’s any hope in sight.

Thank you!

1 Like

Here it is -
@Thierry007

Purpose - *What is your purpose here? Why did you choose this job in the first place? - Cold hearted, Cruel and Bitterness. Your purpose in your current job is to be both incredibly wise, perceptive and sharp, but also you lean more towards cold-heartedness. You chose your current job because your single - minded focus is piercing but it also leaves others by the wayside.

Motivation - What about this job pushes you to do what you do everyday? What inspires you to do your best? - Restlessness, Burnout and stress. This job is very stressful for you and so all of your life struggles have been hard on you, and yet you continue to push forward without giving your body and spirit time to rest and recover from the challenges. You are a person who is not afraid to take challenges and it’s your biggest motivation, but it is also important to take a moment of peace, so you can move with more energy for the days to come.

Responsibilities - *What is your role here, whether it is in the job description or not? - Deception, trickery and Turning a blind eye. Deception is at work here. You might feel pressured to be dishonest in order to achieve your ambitions, hoping that these lies have gone unnoticed. This card is a warning of how difficult that can be.

Your projects - How are your projects doing? What is the environment like? How do you feel about the work? - Drive, speed and Ambition. There is this power Of an idea in your projects you are doing. Your environment is filled with the vision of an idea, you are propelled forward with unbridled ambitions. Though your energy is great at work, there is also a warning associated with being unconscious about consequences and obstacles.

Rewards - What are the potential rewards? What you stand to gain from this job, financially, spiritually, or otherwise. - Confusion, Fear and Misinterpretation. Confusion reigns supreme here, there is little understanding of what you can take for as true.

Career potential - What is the possible future that is coming from all of this? - Motherhood, Fertility and Nature. In your near career future there is fruitfulness, initlative something unknown. There are good career potential coming in your future.

1 Like

Here it is -
@johnbad

Weaknesses - What are my worst qualities? Who am I at my worst? - This card points on your Inability to Delegate, Lack of priorities. At this time of your life, with your achievements accomplished, you need to be learning how to trust others and hand over some responsibilities which you don’t usually do when you are at your worst. And you unnecessarily hold on to the burden. Think about what can you do to lighten your own load.

Strengths - What are my best qualities? Who I am at my best? - Abundance, power and Security. Your best qualities are a sense of abundance, stability, power and security. At your best you act as a fatherly figure And is someone who is happy to share all that he has accumulated.

Advice - Given my weaknesses and strengths, what should I be doing? - Imabalance, Broken communication and Tension. There is currently Imbalance in your life maybe in family, friends or career you should be planning on how to keep all the things around you in Balance including your time and stuff. It also indicates towards broken communication with your loved one’s which you need to work upon, and also take a time out to rest.

1 Like