Free Tarot Reading (CLOSED)

Career please

I have PM’d you the information.
Thank you so much :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here is a Mother Lilith spread for you -

How can I assert my independence more effectively? - Acceptance, Moving on and finding peace. Tough times were dark, you may have recently been able to pull yourself out of a painful situation by looking forwards. And through that you have found that not all has been lost. Begin the process of moving on and healing from the recent pain to assert your independence more effectively.

How can I become more creative in my life and Or work? - innocence, new beginning and free spirit. By discovering new journey’s and having exuberance and energy you will get more creative in life and work.

How can I embrace every part of my sexuality? - Direction, control and willpower. To achieve and accomplish what you desire, you must take the reins and harness the chaotic forces that surrounds you.

How can I liberate myself from the oppression put upon my by others and/or society? - Need, poverty and insecurity. You need to work on manifesting physical wealth in order to liberate yourself, although there is difficulty in relationships to money but there is help available if you choose only to see and acknowledge it.

• *In what ways can I embrace my darker elements within me to become more powerful in my life and work? - Restlessness, Burnout and stress. All of life’s struggles have been hard on you and yet you continue to push forwards without giving your body and spirit time to rest and recover from the challenges. Not allowing life to defeat you is important in order to become more powerful but it is also important to take a moment of peace, so you can move with more energy for the days to come.

What message does Lilith have for me? - Change, cycles and inevitable fate. Greater forces that are outside of human control are at work. The forces that govern the changing of the seasons or the rising and setting of the sun. The lessons she gives you is ‘What comes up must come down’

• Hope it helps. :slight_smile: :sparkles:
1 Like

Bro

Career and love reading pls ,thx

1 Like

Thank you !
Very accurate when it comes to the past, and the present in some ways too !
We shall see for the future but it’s an interesting perspective.

1 Like

Thanks Understand your current trajectory in your career and assess the long term picture

1 Like

Here it is -
@tbird

You - What is your role in this relationship? How do you perceive yourself, and how does that affect your partnership? - Opportunity, prosperity and new venture. Your role in this relationship is of a bringer of opportunity and prosperity.

Dynamic - How would you describe this relationship? What are the characteristics of it? - Balanced, priority and Adapting to change. Your relationship is well balanced also a rapid change in your relationship has become a norm in your situation. And this relationship is also your priority.

Partner - What is their role in the relationship? How do you perceive your partner? And how does that affect the partnership? - Change, cycles and Inevitable fate. Your partners role in this relationship is of a bringer of success, luck and happiness. You perceive this relationship as that it was destined and fortunate. And all of this affect your relationship to become more fruitful.

1 Like

Please let me know which spread you want from the section Love. :slight_smile: :sparkles:

Bro

Please specify which spread you want from the section love. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bro, please have patience there are people who have asked for Reading before you let me finish their first and I will get back to you as soon as possible. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here it is -
@Zaanein

You - What is your role in this relationship? How do you perceive yourself, and how does that affect your partnership? - Drive, speed and Ambition. Your role in this relationship is very overwhelming. You are filled with vision of an idea, you are propelled forward with unbridled ambition in this relationship. Though your energy is great, there is also a warning associated with being unconscious about consequences and obstacles further in your relationship.

Dynamics - How would you describe this relationship? What are the characteristics of it? - Trickery, illusions and Out of touch. This relationship sad to say is based upon lies, trickery and illusion. Maybe because you are too young to be able to get a true relationship at this point of your life. A reversal card indicates that you are getting further and further away from truth in this relationship.

Partner - What is their role in the relationship? How do you perceive your partner? And how does that affect the partnership? - Fear, Lack of objectivity and Despair. It is becoming easy for your partner to become worked up over the smallest reason. Everything that comes along with this relationship makes him nervous. Which sends your relationship and you into spiral of negativity. Take a step back and get a clearer perspective.

Mind, body and spirit spread

Mind - What is the state of your mind? What are you thinking about? - Big picture, Leader and overcoming challenge. - you are a person having great vision and leadership and that’s your state of mind. And all the drive and understanding to create your vision. You lead and inspire others with your unconquerable passion.

Body - What is the state of your body? How are you feeling? - Sudden upheaval, Pride and disaster. Your body currently is in misery and you feel distressed. Inevitable destruction and the breakdown something in our lives which we consider foundational. Reminiscent of the Tower of Babel, which was built upon far reaching human ambition, creating an artificial comfort in our lives. But there is always an upside - when the tower levels, not only we uncover our own hidden resilience but we can also rebuild anew with greater inner insight.

Spirit - what is the state of your spirit? What does your higher self say? - Change, cycles and Inevitable fate. The current state of your spirit is happiness. Your higher self says that fortune, luck and happiness is on its way.

1 Like

Please specify which one.

It’s my pleasure. Glad to hear it resonates. :sparkles:

1 Like

Thank you for your time. As for love, I came out of a toxic relationship. Even though he hurt me, I put up with it because I thought things could be resolved. The biggest challenge was facing my feelings and choosing myself. I suffered a lot, but I discovered that what I went through was a karmic relationship. I’m very happy to have faced it. : ) I’m sure my future will be just as you described it, now I have a clearer view of what I deserve and what I want. Physically, in fact, I’m experiencing some discomfort because of external presences that send me negative energies and drain me. I am trying to clean my chakras and my aura, but I feel so many blocks and negativity. Have a good day!

2 Likes

Glad to hear it resonates. :slight_smile: it’s my pleasure.

I would love this.

1 Like

I would love a Growth reading. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That would work…let’s try this again…lol
Relationship spread and if possible…broken heart

1 Like