Free Tarot Reading (CLOSED)

Thank you so much for your time and your kindness, unfortunately it does not resonate because mentally I am not well at all, and I am completely without energy … But thank you for giving me your time

1 Like

Here it is -
@Healing_Heart

What you saw about the entity leaving was merely an illusion the card says. She is still here and these illusions can lead you into trouble. The entity has burdened you with this test. But after this tough battle and after you have passed this test you will be rewarded, there’ll be victory. Dont worry.

• Hope it helps and resonates :slight_smile: :sparkles:
2 Likes

It is my pleasure, and yes the reading did say that you are not in a good mental state. The reading basically meant that you have a racing mind which contains anger.

The above text means that you often don’t think correctly and run straight into obstacles without thinking properly.

Tarot sometimes can be like riddles to solve, read carefully and you find your answers right there. But anyways thankyou. :slight_smile: :sparkles:

2 Likes

Ofcourse! :slight_smile: :sparkles:

1 Like

Ofcourse I will! :slight_smile: :sparkles:

1 Like

You are seriously the best, thank you for helping all of us.

3 Likes

Thanks it does, but with each new layer unravelled reviles new secret, but also new mysteries. Any thoughts on this test?

1 Like

that offering looks nice and delicious, is that red wine in middle?

2 Likes

Yes, thank you

2 Likes

I may give that a try later, I’m currently trying another chant I found said to have been channeled by Lilith. I’ll give it another 5 days. Where did you get this chant from? Are you able to see and hear now that you’ve used this chant?

2 Likes

It’s I’m still a month or two away from hear/seeing, but I feel something

2 Likes

Thank you again @Gwydion22 you are truly blessed friend

1 Like

Thank you, Musarangoonwala! I can’t wait to see the results.

1 Like

Thank you so much I can’t wait for the result you can post it on here too

1 Like

Past present future spread please thank you :blush:

1 Like

If you’re still doing this, could you do a spiritual reading, mind,body and spirit for me? In pm please!:slight_smile:

1 Like

If you’re still taking readings, could I get a spiritual, mind body and spirit reading as well? In PM’s is preferable. Thanks so much! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much for this detailed reading :slight_smile:

Yes I can relate to a lot of what is being shared especially the part on getting control over my emotions - I have indeed been reacting emotionally quite a bit and it’s been not very helpful.

Also, Lilith’s words gave me a boost. I’ve been feeling quite Low and hopeless and reading her words let me know that the power is indeed present within me.

Thank you a lot and keep rocking! :call_me_hand::grin::heart:

1 Like

Hi i am in serious need of a dream interpretation reading it , will so helpful if you give that reading thanks a lot

1 Like

We can do another spread when some changes occur. As for Developing Astral senses Lilith always advices to practice, nothing comes quickly so just focus more on developing and practicing the skill rather Than wishing to acquiring the ability quickly. :slight_smile: :sparkles:

1 Like