Free Tarot Reading (CLOSED)

Please let me know which spread would you like to have from the General reading section? :slight_smile: :sparkles:

PM’d you your reading.! :slight_smile: :sparkles:

1 Like

Here it is -
@Destiny_McKoy

Relationship spread

You - What is your role in this relationship? How do you perceive yourself, and how does that affect your partnership? - You might be feeling incredibly restricted from this relationship and questioning whether the decisions that you have been made were made with your true self in mind. Free yourself and diverge from the norms you yourself expect for this relationship, and pursue a new approach in life and relationship.

Dynamic - How would you describe this relationship? What are the characteristics of it? - This relationship is unbalanced and this relationship hasn’t been fair enough as you have turned a blind eye towards this relationship.

Partner - What is their role in this relationship? How do you perceive your partner? And how does that affect the partnership? - Walking away, disillusionment and leaving behind. There is a feeling of disappointment and loss in your partner. He has taken a retrospective of their situation and has decided to leave it behind. From reading all the card I have came to a conclusion that you may or may not end up together because it all depends on how much effort you both put into it.

• Hope it helps. :slight_smile: :sparkles:
1 Like

Here please select which spread you want from the General reading. There are multiple spread.

Thanks … most parts resonates .

1 Like

I tried reading into this on myself and got this same message of “maybe, maybe not.” My judgement usually gets clouded with myself, so you offering a reading and saying the same thing solidified the message.

He was in the process, and still is walking away from some things when I came along, and at this point, I do feel a sense of imbalance because I feel as though I’m giving more that what I’m receiving. I’m still trying to work on us and be understanding though because he’s going through some things and I know it can’t always have to be about me. Thank you for the reading! :heart:

1 Like

Hi I wish it is still available, would you please get me a relationship reading in private?i want my ex back thank you

1 Like

Yes it does thank you so so much. :purple_heart::purple_heart:

1 Like

Welcome @nisbest
It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK THIS LINK and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc

1 Like

the past present and future please!

1 Like

Can I have a reading on mind , body and spirit ??

1 Like

Past, present, future please. Thank you so much!

1 Like

I’d take Lilith’s spread!

Thanks a lot :slight_smile:

1 Like

can you pm me i would like to know something is possible.

1 Like

Hello, everyone. First of all I would like to apologise for being so late in providing readings I’ve been busy in my ritual activities also my work. I am and will try my best to do all the readings for all the beautiful and amazing people who have asked for it as soon as possible. Just give your guy some time. Promise to give my best! :sparkles::slight_smile:

1 Like

It was my pleasure! :slight_smile:

Thank you so much for taking your time out and doing this for us.

1 Like

Yes, ofcourse!

I’m glad that it resonates! Thankyou. And feel free to ask for a reading if you need again. :slight_smile: :sparkles:

1 Like

If you are still available, I would like to ask you for a spiritual reading, thank you😊

1 Like