Free tarot card reading Via twitch streamer

Did you already do 8 readings?

he has 40 more min to go

have you send any word or picture up there?
I just see blank,maybe my phone have something wrong.
anyway, may I have one?

I’m a beginner, I am struggling at may third eyes and astral senses. and could you tell me some information about this?thanks in advance.

And TGS is so difficult for me so I can’t communicate with any spirit.
I’ve invoked musmahhu to help me open my third eye ,but as a experienced beginner I failed. ( before that I’ve asked tiamat if she could do me this favor by a medium who I trust.and he told me that tiamat said I’m really qualified to ask her to help,but her power is not suitable for this favor .she said her children can help me and some may helpful But one of them is the most suitable.)

so I invoked musmahhu, but nothing happened. so I ask the medium again to contact the spirit for me.
musmahhu showed a vision : She inserted a key into the mountain, but the key broked. and she said I still need mother’s power to transform within.

I’ve invoked tiamat 7 times. and I dreamed that myself turned into a serpent ,I think it is done .

now I prepare to invoke musmahhu again ,will I success ?and sorry for my suck English.

use a laptop

I want a reading

click on the link and post a msg in twitch chat

1 Like

The Op is not giving the readings the Op found a twitch streamer that is and kindly posted the link if you would like a reading go and press the link and post a message on said stream

I’m not sure if this itself is against the rules but @Lady_Eva would know better, also whatever you get from them has no affiliation with BALG so if something goes wrong with said stream don’t go complain about OP

@anon82062754 I am going to change name I hope you don’t mind

well it is free … i just did a favor for a friend… possible is not necessary

I’m not saying that, it’s mostly just for clarification now/later if anyone finds it via search in the future

If i overstep bounds I apologise

just take out the word “possible” and we good

if u dont mind that is

Done

I say this because the forum has had problems in the past with discord

thanks bruh

Oh it didn’t work,I think I need a VPN.:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

i wish i can help u out but im also starting work with them myself… as far as working with tiamat… just let her come … trust her and be comforted by chaos… if that makes sense…

thank you

Would you want to trade readings live? I think it would be cool to read cards for each other live

Thanks… my username was sageb512

1 Like

That was you? :rofl:I was fishcatpie

1 Like