Free talisman! (2013 post, offer closed)

I have been asked for an update with the talismans so without giving too much away I’ll say, everything is great.

I have been surprised at the number of spirits that show up to help with the work, and I have a few new entries for my catalog of spirits. Now I walk into my temple room and can expect to be greeted by at least one spirit that wants to help out.

So for any who wanted to know, it is moving forward.

When do you think you’re gonna be able to ship them out?

When the stars align and Great Cthulu wakes.

Or in 17 days, which ever is first.

Hey Omnipresent, you really are omnipresent aren’t you?

Hey BALG,

I decided to let you all in on how I do this talisman thing so you can do it for yourself. Reason being that with school starting again I will have a limited time for occult practices and I really want to meet Azazel. If you are one of the four don’t worry I am still completing yours. I have learned a lot and connected deeper with Hecate through all of this so I am very grateful to ya’ll and would love to hear your feed back after you get them, all I ask is just for honest feed back. If it works, great. If not then at least I know I have to work on talisman construction.

All I ask is that if you chose to make one please make sure you want Hecate in your life first. This talisman is a gateway to Her and if not taken seriously you will have wasted Her time and tour own.

A little about the talisman itself. You can find the template on my Facebook and friend me if you want (I am the sexy bald guy who ISN’T Gozer or TWF lol)

The square is where the guardian of your talisman will live (more on that later) the cross is symbolic of the crossroads which Hecate oversees and guides people down. The crescent moons are for protection and illumination.

Week one: Getting to know your talisman.
Draw your talisman on a paper or parchment of your choice. Then open a gateway to Hecate. For this I used copal and opened the gateway in the cloud of smoke. Use a dagger or wand to connect with Her energy and pull it down to the crossroads section of your talisman. Direct the energy into the talisman and see it flow to the entire thing. This should take you at least 30 minutes. After a few days you should notice a misty glowy appearance to your talisman. Once you reached that part you are ready for step two.

Step Two: The Brothers and Sisters of the Arte
This section comes with a warning. You will meet some powerful spirits who are very loyal to Hecate, they don’t mean to but they can be overwhelming. I vomited after working with them, which felt the exact same way when Belial first possessed me.
You are going to petition Hecate for entrance in this realm and open a gateway to the Brothers and Sisters. I noticed that thier realm looks like a wooded area with a few stone structures. Welcome them into your temple and they should welcome you to thier realm. Here you are going to open your talisman as you would with a spirit’s sigil. Once opened asks the Brothers and Sisters to take talisman and fashion a “soul” for it. They will tell you how long it will take, then they will ask for the talisman. Pass it through the gateway. The physical talisman will stay with you while all the energy you put into it will be taken by the Brothers and Sisters. Continue to empower your talisman ala step one until the time comes to retrieve its soul.

To retrieve it open the gate again and ask the Brothers and Sisters to place the soul of the talisman back into its vessel, you may have to direct them to the talisman with your wand or dagger. Now your talisman is alive with a guardian spirit.

Part Three: Who the Hell are you?

Now your talisman has a spirit living in it at the top in the square. Now cones the fun part, blind evocation. See either Hecate or The Brothers and Sisters have assigned an elemental spirit to your talisman and you have to figure out what it is, what its name is, what its function is, and why you have the spirit you have… All while feeding it and keeping it alive. I just push energy into the talisman but now would also be a great time to divine other methods of feeding your spirit. The four that I have on my altar now are very different and serve very different functions, the only thing they have in common is to guard and guide thier owners to Hecate, but each specializes in a different thing and have thier own personalities.

Bind your spirit, feed it and once it is strong enough ask it how you can connect with the Green Eyed Goddess of Witchcraft.

Good luck, and if any of you really want a talisman I can do it for you, it just may take a while.

Gotta love Orismen :slight_smile:

Hail Orismen!!! (and Lucifer)

Sitting here in the temple room now, feeding the four as I said my good byes. I am enveloped in a warm glowing feeling from my Lady. Strange, She can be warm and loving as well as cold and distant, but I think She is happy now.

It is done, the four are ready to move on to thier new homes. Thank you to all those who helped and thank you to TWF, Serell, Elison, and Musta for volunteering. I hope these all serve you well. I will pm you all the names, attributes, and keywords of your spirits later tonight or tomorrow.

Can’t wait buddy! I’m glad to be one of the four to test this out.I’m sure it will bring some interesting experiences my way,and the other 3 as well!
Thanks Orismen!

Ok, so basically Orismen said there are spirits bound to the talismans, that Hekate herself chose for us. She told him those spirits are also bound to us as well, not only the talismans. The talisman didn’t arrive yet, but I’ll talk about the spirit.

Now my spirit visited me several times, trying to introduce itself, but I didn’t even think it might be the spirit from Hekate, so I banished it… LOL, now I feel bad about it! Sorry, little friend!

I summoned him a few days ago, using his name only, as I don’t yet have a sigil for him. When he showed up… actually, he just came out of the shadows, he was already here… I realized he was actually the spirit I banished several times… LOL he was like “Yea, that was me! -_- Finally!”

Anyway, like Orismen says, Hekate is an awesome chess player! She chose this spirit for me for a certain reason, which I will not disclose. But so far, he’s a VERY good companion, always around me and doing things for me. He’s there when I go to sleep, there when I wake up… He’s very loyal, but he’s NOT a slave, more of a guide and very good friend. He’s awesome! And we resonate very good with each other. Better than most spirits I had as companions. I can communicate with him very easily, without even having to do an evocation or other stuff. You can say it’s a very clear telepathy. I won’t disclose his nature or functions though. But I’m really looking forward to building a very strong and beneficial relationship with him. Hekate really does know how to pick em…

Thank you Hekate and thank you Orismen! I love you both!

I’ll post some more thoughts on the talisman when it arrives.

I also forgot to mention… This “little” guy shows me things that I couldn’t see before… Also about myself! AND other people xD.

What’s the color of the shirt tha I am wearing right now?

Lol, you’re naked, you little pervert xD

Naked in the office, yea right.

Just received my tailisman today!

I’ll post about it as soon as I get a chance to work with it.

Thanks Orismen!

I’m so jealous… I live pretty far and it won’t get to me that quick… But I have work to do until it gets here. I’m gonna make a warm welcome for it on my new altar.

Mine was waiting for me in the mailbox this morning. I appreciate the care you took sending it in a nice padded envelope with clear instructions not to bend or fold…to bad my mail carrier is either illiterate or apathetic. Not only was it be t but folded nearly in half with the bottom corner wrinkled badly. I’ll make a nice frame for it and cover the damage up. Thanks for the generosity and work you put into it.

I’ll report what I get from it.

Don’t feel bad TWF.Mine was folded up too.
Luckily 2 of the corners was the only thing bent up.
I’m gonna try to make time tonight to work with it as I don’t have work tomorrow so a night of sorcery sounds like a good idea.
I’ll report what I get out of it as well and I’m stoked to share experiences with this!

Sounds like the Queen of Hell may need to visit the post offices.

[quote=“Orismen, post:39, topic:2185”]…
Sounds like the Queen of Hell may need to visit the post offices.[/quote]

And when you think about the fact that it has to travel over the Atlantic Ocean to get here… If it comes all fucked up, I’m gonna unleash her wrath upon the post offices! I’ll shit Geburah all over them! x(