Free Sephiroth+Qliphot Tarot Reading ( 2 lectures only )

Even im working on a blueprint of my personal Tarot Deck combining astral realms, from time to time ( once per moth ) I will release for free 2 readings to 2 different peoples on the forum for free.

My personal Sephiroth/Qliphot approach to the Deck released is based on the Forces around you and the way you can react and take a decistion is a mix between the 15 cards technique combining both tree in the process.

I will accept 2 only candidates between the people who like to recieve this reading, so i will arbitrary choose who of you will recieve this gift. So answer this topic and at the end of the day i will choose the winners.

By the way, the Tarot is an “unspoken” release, that means that the chosen ones, must not tell me a word about any topic, I will make the release and inform in PM the result. The Taroth deck is Toth Deck.

Lets begin…

You know I’m down for this.

I would like to add my name in to the hat.

Im open to it.

I’m game for this gamble

Would be thrilled.

The winnners are…

Cogitation
Orismen

The results will be available before sunday, send me a PM, with a real email address and i will send it to you the results…
Thanks to all who participated…next month another try…always in southamerica waning moon…

Korgon is amazing!

He knew nothing about me as I kept to his instructions and told him nothing.

In his reading he mentioned some things that I have come to learn about myself. He made mention about some of the astral stuff I have been doing (or trying to do). The best part is he mentioned the same thing that -TWF- and Serell about my immediate future.

Great job, I have a lot of encouragement moving forward.

Great reading! Very accurate in many areas, strong advice and insight thanks Korgon! Keep your eyes on this thread its worth it.

[quote=“Orismen, post:8, topic:2263”]Korgon is amazing!

He knew nothing about me as I kept to his instructions and told him nothing.

In his reading he mentioned some things that I have come to learn about myself. He made mention about some of the astral stuff I have been doing (or trying to do). The best part is he mentioned the same thing that -TWF- and Serell about my immediate future.

Great job, I have a lot of encouragement moving forward.[/quote]

Good for you guys, even though i will keep the pattern “once per month in waning moon” for 2 reasons

1- Respect the people on the forum that make a living from this work ( I dont make a living of Taroth, so for respect of other great Tarot Divinators here i will keep this way )

2- Touch both tree at the same time, pushes a lot of energy…so only in waning moon i can do this without much effort…

regards
KRGN