Free rune and tarot readings

Well my path as a mage has just begun a little over three years ago, and over these years i have had the priveledge to get to know powerful and talented mages such as Eric. Lady Eva, Scarlett, Granchemin who all have had some influence on my path in a positive way. So when Nue offered me a free reading i accepted out of curiosity and from needing an external point of view. As i was writing the question to her i could instantly feel her energy, a powerful energy, something like she wasnt working alone she was working with other beings.
When i received her readings, all that i can say was that she blew me out of the water, she awnsered my question very quickly, precisely, with a level of depth and clarity that only seasoned tarot readers show after a long history of tarot reading. What also surprised me is that she also included a free rune reading in order to see the source of my problem. i must admit i admire the talent of Nue, and i think its always nice to see a ray of sunshine from time to time because our path can get a bit dark and horizons seem to be far off.
i would highly recommend Nue´s reading especially those in need of a detailed opinion, if Nue continues with this excelent work i can see her working at the same level as TWF and other grat tarot readers and divinators. Congratulatios Nue and ill bee contacting you again in the new future.