Free Readings

Hahaha omg father Lucifer has some sense of humour .
I asked him what does he think about you and he gave me the 2 of pentacles reversed. I sense that he wants you to find some balance.
Then i asked him if you should call him and he replied with ace of cups reverse… which i sense it means that is kinda pointless… :woman_shrugging:. Find the balance.
Then i asked him if he would come and find you himself haha and he gave me the four of cups… and i sensed that he replied to me :No way are you joking right? Hahaha. He is an Emperor.

1 Like

can i have a reading about my spesific person? she contacted me 2 months ago and i didn’t respond i want to know if she call me again and when?

1 Like

can i have it too?

My question is, should I call Lucifer? Can he help me develop my energy?

thanks.

1 Like

I got the 8 of wands reversed. This is abtrupt energy cancelled.
I wanted to go deeper into your question and i asked some further question what are her feelings about you…
And i got some very clear message.
10 of swords, the devil reversed and the 10 of wands reversed.
These are cards that show a person who is crushed from being hurt … who is trying to break free from this connection and she is trying to release the burden.
I asked spirit what you are advised to do in order to improve this connection and the answer was 9 of pentacles. I sense this means you need to work on your self improvement before taking any further action.

Please provide me with feedback.

1 Like

I pulled 3 cards for you to see how father Lucifer will guide me into answering that. I sense that he is ok with helping you.
He also gave me a clear message that you need to be more focused on yourself. I got the fool reversed. Which i felt that it meant that you need to stop fooling around with things that are not serious and try to sort out your life balance. This was the queen of pentacles reversed. And as a final card he gave me the ace of wands. I sense that his message is that everything will work out. Dont worry.
I d say call him.

1 Like

Welcome @dooo It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so, before asking for readings, PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

1 Like

firstly, thanks for your time.

not sure if she hurt or not she texted me to apologise 1.5 year after break up. she was the one who breaks up.

if i date her again i wanna be the best version of myself, so i agree spirit’s advice.

1 Like

She must be needing some closure to release the feelings that she has.
You know better what were the reasons why she left. And i guess spirit is pointing that if you want her you need to make major changes.
My advice is work on yourself and send her a text and see what reply you get. But do it at a moment that you are completely healed and you dont have to compromise your well being.

1 Like

Thanks for reading sorry for not giving you complete question so that i myself is confused about which intention i am stopping?

Do you have shop outside here on etsy or something.
As i want to send you a question but it is little weird, not acceptable for general people.

As i come in dark arts world of practice
I got some knowledge from different sources so i got different intentions.
When you said stop the intention
I was thinking about taking her pact yes but
Because of different information as stated she is sex goddess i thought she also marry people or become lover.

I many time imagined myself having sex with her.

I got few intuition that something is not working but not fully so i keep doing it. Still i done it yesterday night, i just read this email now from yours. I got clicked little.
Guess she doesn’t like that.

So i will not take pact with this thing as main.
I want to make pact with someone as to be committed and give myself commitment as i procastante easily if i am not clear.
With pact i can be clear dedicated to one work.

(One master is offering a pact to people limited time)

So that’s why i asked this reading as I was stopped many time
As my credit card stopped working.
Debit card which has activated international payment isn’t working.

Well guess she (lilith) doesn’t want to have this relationship with me. Well, we don’t know each other much i just got with the flow.
I don’t have much feeling though.

As for necessary steps i will take as i am also thinking about long time to come in spirituality with full heart. I got the answer now.

Well, if you can do it again please ask lilith what should I do now? just if she can tell she wants to be with me.
Should i do invoke now.
And how should I treat her like
Like mother, guide, lover, wife.
Like this is necessary for me to know.

just general answer if you can i will be clear and ready to practice

I mean intention or which path should i take
Because this question got me unmotivated many times.

I can’t even edit my question now, my browser is hanged four times.

Yep, at the end of the day i like as how she is.

So it means lot if she tells me anything.
Even little

1 Like

Hello,

Could I please get a reading :pray:

My question what does Gaap want to tell me about a spell that was done with him ?

Thank you

1 Like

Thanks!
Question: Is there a problem with my energy/chakras that I should focus my attention towards? If yes: What is the problem and how can I fix it? If no: What is the easiest approach to preventing problems from coming soon?

1 Like

will I be successful in my life? Will i have everything that I desire?

1 Like

Well you can either do a message from my spirits, yes. Or a general one like how things will be in the near future for me. Whatever works for you.

1 Like

Thank you for reading. If you don’t mind can you PM me? I just want to ask a few questions about it.

1 Like

My question is what is blocking me from obtaining the power I seek? Feel free to PM.

1 Like

Thanks for reading!
It seems like my Tarot lasso is a jester (I don’t know how correct it is to determine it by date of birth).
I’ll try to contact Lucifer
hopefully there will be an answer.

1 Like

It seems that you have an important decision to take and you need the reading. Like i said in my opening post i am a beginner. I dont want to take responsibility for something that important. I am only practicing.
Maybe some othet reader who is more experienced can help.

2 Likes

Appreciate the time.

Thank you

1 Like

Can you please give more information so i canninterpret the cards?
I got 2 of pentacles, the world reversed and the knight of cups.
Without knowing what i am talking about my first feeling when i look the cards is that things need to break apart before you actually receive what you want. And you will receive it in a very slow and steady way.
I cannot get any more downloads on this.
Feedback will be greatly appreciated

I have never done a reading about chakras. So i thought i would improvise and pull a card for each of your main chakras.
On your root chakra i found blockages from childhood (6 of cups reversed) that prevent you of getting the feeling of belonging at the right place and time.
For your chakral chakra i got the queen of wands reversed. It makes me feel that you need to work on your confidence. You suffer from lack of motivation to be creative. You feel overwhelmed and exhausted.
Your solar plexus chakra is kinda starting to open up. I got the 4 of cups reversed. It is a slow progress though. With a little bit of work you can balance it out.
For your heart chakra i got four of pentacles. So i would say this chakra does really well. You have some form of stability.
On your throat chakra i got the 10 of pentacles reversed. I sense that you nerr to work on expressing yourself a little bit more.
Your 3rd eye chakra had the chariot and your crown chakra the knight of swords. I can see that your upper chakras are the ones that are being used to mainly keep you in balance. This means you work on your issues with the help of your spirituality.
I believe that the most work thst you need to do is on your root chakra. Go back in the past, heal your past traumas. When the root chakra will be healed your sacral chakra will have an instant improvement.
Work on your throat chakra too.
I would say to prevent problems coming soon work on your bitterness of your past memories.
As an advice i would suggest to write down the things from the past that haunt you from your past and see how they impact your current behavior and views in life. Try to visualise different senarios where you wouldnt have those traumas and how you would react in these cases. Journaling and inner search.

Please provide me with feedback. I tried to do your reading mostly based on my intuition and basic card meanings. I havent got experience reading chakras. So this is a challenge for me.

1 Like