Free Readings

Yes, I do. I have felt this way for awhile.

2 Likes

one method to not being stuck would be to not involve yourself into stuff you don’t like people included. I’d say listen to your inner voice and follow it you will develop your intution that way and list a bunch of topics that excite you video yourself talking about each in seperate videos and then watch yourself on mute see which you look excited in

2 Likes

Thank you so much! I will try this method. :blush:

2 Likes

i suggest not overthinking so much

2 Likes

Thank you! I really do have a tendency to over think things.

2 Likes

Wow

1 Like

Thank you for the reading @portiontraveler
Sorry How to flow with it and differentiate its message from my own thought

1 Like

Did ‘Wunmi’ find someone or something else ? And now possibly moving on from me?

1 Like

Hello again I have another question,

how can I stop overthinking and trust myself to not fail?

1 Like

Hi Portion Traveler
could I get a general reading?
I am having to make alot of choices.
I am worried what the outcome maybe and what I stand to lose

1 Like

did it work for you?

i suggest meditating or in a quiet space where you can observe yourself in thinking so this would be by yourself and when with someone does your thoughts talk back how do they respond. think of questions similar. think of soemthing that makes you mad and happy observe your bodies reaction is it tense or free flow this helps me gut (muscle) test questions i have. your body knows truth so that’s what will come out

yes

you have to feel like you’re making it up to learn that you’re not which would lead to less doubt it’s about practice and without any of it you’re not doing it. plus self evaluation and awareness of thoughts. read the threads above. you’re creating your own blockages. write it all down if you need all the thoughts and you’ll see which ones are the messages

1 Like

card- be wary of the long term effects shortcuts make. rushing projects can mean you’re overlooking quality control in the long run. take responsibility of your actions and how it impacts others. keep an eye on the quality of your creations and enjoy the process life is a journey after all

yes, please I would like a reading, thank you, Christine

Welcome @ceres1 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so, before asking members for readings, PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

no more.

@Mulberry pls close this thread