Free Reading

Hi There!
I’d love to give out three free tarot or pendulum readings right now. I also offer by pm but I would love to do some readings like this! What a great idea for for when I’m feeling the energy running and also want to connect with some humans on the forum.

9 Likes

I would like one

1 Like

I’m game

1 Like

Hi! Ok!

Nice! #2! You got it.

Would love one.

The question is: Have I offended Lord Krishna?
I really needed a reading. Finally XD

1 Like

Hi! You’re #3! This sounds like a pendulum reading. Would you like me to DM you the answer I receive after I see about first two?
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah sure. Thank you so much.
If you don’t mind could you do a tarot reading for me?

I don’t really trust pendulums but whatever you see fit. XD
Thank you.

Yes, I can. I trust them, but I get that you might be looking for a little extra detail. Xo

1 Like

I have actually tried pendulums before but I guess I just wasn’t doing it right. I got so angry about my readings being false that I threw that thing away in anger. I was being attacked by spirits at the time. I was angry, sad, and scared. I just have this hate for pendulums now lol.

You are awesome btw. :slight_smile:

1 Like

R u awake for a while? I am happy to do this for u. (WE are lol). I can call you so we can ‘connect’ while i shuffle. Otherwise i’ll Ideally need a little more in some way to connect, pic, or something. I know the anonymity on here is a great appeal for most of us. Whatever you’re comfortable with.

1 Like

lol “We”? You mean like You and me?

And whatever works best for you. I can PM you my pic? It’s like 2-3years old though.

Thank you for actually taking the time do conenct and stuff. Most people wouldn’t go that far.

You and me and my guides and your guides. : )

1 Like

I would love one. Thank you.

1 Like

I want also thanks

1 Like

I want some, please don’t lock me out. Thanks in advance

1 Like

I would love a read, need some guidance at the minute :green_heart::green_heart:

1 Like

I would like a tarot too please! :))

1 Like

If it isn’t any trouble, I would like a tarot reading, thanks

1 Like

I’d like one as well

1 Like