Free reading

Card : Two of Pentacles

This card shows a young man with a cap on his back. He holds two pentacles, signifying a choice between two options. He is indecisive about where to put his time and his energy. There is going to be A choice between two options.

You could be offered two different jobs and you will deliberate until you feel comfortable in your decision. There is likely to be some good news or an offer arrives from overseas.

So viewing this reading with the last, i deffinelty feel that its travel in a sense of actually moving to another place. I feel like you will be getting a good offer (which might isolate, the hermit, you from your family for a bit) and that you will be able to make the right decision for yourself if this job is worth it or not.

I feel like before you can make this decision, you will need to do some reflecting on your life (Judgement) and make your decision based on what you feel is right in that moment in time…

Thats what i got as a message in this extra pull… hope this clears things up a bit.

Are readings being done later?

1 Like

right now the readings are over, but I might do this again soon :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Id definately like a reading if you decide to do them once again…

Never had one I would really appreciate it

1 Like

I think that Athena is a great and fine reader, and most generous with her gift. She is always offering free readings, and honestly, once my three are up, I will offer ten or twenty free readings myself.

It’s great practice, and I love my Tarot Deck…they are my friends really…I suppose that it might sound strange to some, but my cards are my friends and yes, I really do take them just about everywhere that I go.

Diogenes

2 Likes