Free reading

Hi there Athena_shade, thanks for offering this, hoping you can give me a free reading. Wishing you a great new month of February.

Thread closed. Nvm

1 Like

@Thatguy21
@sailing
Do you guys not read…? Look about three posts up above yours and you’ll see it’s closed for now

2 Likes

I see. My apologies

@Ray

for your general reading, I pulled 2 cards :slight_smile: and I found out some interesting things :slight_smile:

Card 1: Where to apply your focus right now: Judgement

This card can symbolise a time of deep reflection on your life, the mistakes you have made and how you are at the point of trying to understand what all this means and rectify whatever you can. It can be a new life created out of the wisdom of the lessons you have learned from your past and even from the mistakes you have made.

If there is someone in your life whom you would like to reunite with, now is the time to approach them and rekindle lost friendship, or long lost love. Travel can be undertaken at this time and it will radically change your whole life.

Card 2: What must be done at a later stage: The Hermit

This can signify an event happening at night or in winter. If you are not in a relationship at this point in time, it is likely that you soon will be as this can symbolise the end of being alone, you finally find what you have been looking for, which may have been right under your nose. There is also a deeper significance to this card as it reflects a deep thinker, someone who spends time in isolation mulling over the mysteries of life. Much time may have been spent this way, and now it is all about to change. Prepare yourself in whatever way is necessary. Maybe you need to revamp your image or put on some brighter clothes, rather than hiding yourself under a huge coat or cloak.

Brilliant reading! Was very accurate, in some surprising ways too.
Thanks a lot Athena :slight_smile:

1 Like

I read that the author said first 15 to like and COMMENT. I was number 13 to like as you can see. So I did not even bother to check the comments.

The reading was definitely interesting and spot on !
Lots of great insights regarding my situation.

I particularly like the fact you did not say what I wanted to hear but kept true to what you were feeling and what the cards were saying, but still with kindess and empathy :slight_smile:

Thank you @Athena_shade and I wish you the best of luck with your business :wink:

1 Like

Very nice reading!
Accurate💪

1 Like

The reading was very very very Very accurate!!!

Thank you very much.

1 Like

@Athena_shade did an awesomely accurate reading for me! Just wanted to say thanks

1 Like

@Athena_shade very accurate reading! Thanks again Athena :heart:

1 Like

Not to be major killjoy here but I thought offering free readings through this forum is against forum rules?

1 Like

Only if you haven’t been here for more than three months

2 Likes

Only for new comers or those who have not been active members for at least 90 days.

2 Likes

Hi Athena Shade, thanks for the awesome reading you provided. Could you elaborate on the traveling part. What do you mean by traveling can change my life radically. Like embarking on new experience etc?

1 Like

I asked lady Eva and was given permission because I’ve been here for more than a year.
And I don’t think giving out free readings is a bad thing either, seems like I have been able to help every single one that I have done :woman_shrugging:t3: So I don’t see the problem here

2 Likes

I’ll look into it a bit more in a little bit :slight_smile: I’ll pull another card

Thanks so much :blush:

1 Like

The reading was done promptly and was relevant to my situation. Thanks again, Athena :smile: