Free Past Life Reading for the first ten people [Closed]

Wow, thank you so much :slight_smile:
I did some spreads with different decks some weeks ago about the “What parts of your past life(s) are influencing you right here and now” and each deck told me in their own way that one relevant past life had been the life as a… housewife with ambitions but with no options to fulfill them. It explained some things a bit better for me.

If your spread is part of another relevant past life it could point towards my trust issues galore with other people and why I drift into some kind of frenzy when someone hurts my trust in them:

Yes, it is a part of my current path. A part I try to apply more often even if it hurts my or someone elses feelings.
Thank you so much for this reading, it makes a lot of sense to me :slight_smile:

1 Like

I received my reading via PM and just wanted to comment here on it. It was definitely not what I was expecting but it did resonate the more I thought about it. It’s given me a lot to think about ha ha.

Good job and thank you for doing these readings for us!

1 Like

If possible I would like one

Read the title and description, they may or may not open again but it’s always good to read first.

Dang I missed it😭