Free parasite removal

Hi @Vaynord could you scan me please and see if there is anything that shouldn’t be there?

Hmm I guess I could try mine later just gotta figure out who to call upon or I can just do it while I sleep and let them know I expect then to be dmtelking me things to make me act as wise as possible and then when I hear it after it being implanted subconsciously it should have extra power of Influence.

So the person who was atkd by the grey’s told me a super short reason why they were atkd I asked Michael if I should help and they kissed there hand and blew it at me. So I bearly thought about how to help because the main idea is what ancient power would I get to act that they haven’t thought of using and I came up with Pride I asked him if he would do it and he said of course this will be fun then I asked him if he wanted and offering and he said no I want to do this so I’ve already basically figured out a way to amplify the magic there doing that’s for the better of mankind.

1 Like

I have one I created my self so it can talk and it is huge, its sexual trauma and fear related, so alot of shame, pain, fear and sexual repression is what fed him… please scan him for yourself.

So you had a few parasites the first I seen was a mouse I convinced it to save it’s life and allow alternative location, then a fox appeared and its your friend it pointed me at the other parasites but it was still hard to target them but killed all i seen but you also had the brain bugs those suck and are gone now so when you start to open extra your thi d eye it shouldn’t hurt anymore, lol I just basically found a way to cheat I formed a orb in my hand that’s like a magnet that pulls in all parasites and then I just killed them at once.

1 Like

Its main emotion as it appeared to me was fear so I contacted the highest consciousness of fear and targeted you to them then had fear see the parasite and they agreed to eat it, I scanned again and seen a deer it’s friend and it appeared to tell me no there’s nothing else. Glad I could help thank you for telling me it was self created type thing those are basically valuable to me I at least get credit with the highest form for taking the tine to make sure there fed compaired to just instantly killing it with the blessing I have of God’s authority that Jahova gave me to protect myself from parasites.

1 Like

Thank you Vaynord, I wasn’t aware of any of that. I like foxes :blush:

1 Like

Glad to help I tried to see the power behind the fox and seen fox lady with many tails so I’m pretty sure they can produce results they want a meat offering so find a nice place and leave a piece out for them. When I asked them if they wanted that I asked to have the fox lady appear again if yes they wanted that and she did and she had a platter of food and seemed to be offering me a piece so I out it in my mouth and sensed it it was magnificent and apperently tasted like flowers, which I just ate a rose recently and I truelly enjoyed it.

2 Likes

I appreciate it!

You couldn’t have possibly known this, but there’s a sandy spot by a river near my hometown that my friends and I used to call the beach.
We used to leave all kinds of trinkets there to enhance the atmosphere, and “beach-ness”, of it.
(Gemstones, marbles, and shiny rocks mostly)
Could what you saw be a reference to that “beach”, or do I need to take a little trip? Lol

I channeled don’t know what spirit the one you thought of it the one you need

1 Like

That makes sense, now that I think about it.
Many thanks for this, friend!
You have helped me, greatly!

Do parasites feed off emotion or just your energy or is there more they can feed off of?

I still would like to know where the snake came from exactly because as far as I know, I don’t have any enemies, just a person I’m having a hard time with, but he’s not an enemy. Even if he was, he wouldn’t even know where to begin with magick or anything.

I don’t think parasites always come from another person, it could just be a parasite that have found you & decided to stay & feed

No clue where he came from but he didn’t like you I wouldn’t worry about it.

1 Like

if youre still doing them, can you scan me please and tell me if i have any parasites. thank you!!

I will do my best to find some money to get those things because currently I am unemployed. Thank you again

I have dreamed about that church!where is it ?

Hopefully it comes easy, I’m currently unemployed too and my list of offering I need to make is like 20 different things some just to be pleasing to strengthen bond some as a direct pact concept I do that for them then there willing to give results for me in what I asked about working with them about.

So yea like your Goetia friend said he trusts you to do it as you can that’s the ones that cost money the burrying of a bone was the one that needed to be done as soon as your can.

1 Like

So I seen at least one small parasite it had the image of a sea horse I think there was another I pulled Into my or when I just pulled all parasitic spirits from you Into it.

There was a large turtle that is friendly to you I asked what he wanted to tell you and he said I just like your company.

1 Like

I can burry the bone on Monday hopefully that will be ok. I have a cross with a red gem. Can I take that gem off and put it to a picture of a crocodile and keep it in my wallet?