Free parasite removal

Not that hard to find to be honest, it gets visited quite alot by tourists. Are you in US or UK?

I won’t ask any more questions about it, just happy it’s back where it belongs… funny I love pizza too

I sent you a personal message (should be in your mailbox). If you respond please do so through there. Thank you.

I may have a few parasites/spirits that I have wronged unintentionally. What do you see and would you need more information?

Lol I asked if it was the seven foot shadow image and he said thats an acceptable question I was like are you and he dodged it lol. Sucks he doesn’t want us to know about there origin I asked him if he was the strongest of them and he said of course. I hella have twelve different pms right now why do people think they need to hide face they need help I want to prove myself to the magical community so having it out in open is better. In pm I had someone that didn’t want people to know they were being attacked by the grey’s they used there pets or bots exc on her and would just watch from a bit away the signed they would leave and not come back I scanned again later and they were just chilling watching her I asked them wtf are you doing and they said watching her so I touched my heart to scan through there’s to be able to know the truth when I ask can I trust them and I little rally was like I have no clue like they didn’t have a heart so I called arch angel Michael and asked what I should do about them and he gestured kill so I killed then though contact another then killed them then thought another then sensed them they said please leave us alone so I told them if you guys atk her again I’ll kill everyone one of you that autherized it.

So I started to sense the strong ones heart started to glimpse it then thought how they feel about tge earth and was able to feel it’s live for the planet was nice since it declines to accept love.

2 Likes

Ok - well … I’m quite certain I have a few nasties about that just love to cause me troubles. Anything you can do would be appreciated. Any advice. I’ve done what I can to contact & make contracts with the Source Consciousness/ eldest of all being/ ground of being … but nothing clear in responce.

Scan & intervention would be nice. Was led here. Found it bookmarked & tagged on my account, but I don’t ever recall doing that. Been dealing with more than a few bodysnatchers & hijackers most of my life.

At least one is an incurable lust entity with no self control & no regards for personal rights & definetly no regards for rule & order. A total preditor.

There are the fair share of wondering Spirits about, that come & go. But, I’m aware of at least 8 Spirits which tend to linger & ine very powerful one whom comes to visit from time to time. They all seem to respect, or at least show him great fear & reverence … and will do what he commands, but I’m not so certain about whom this Energy is or if I should trust them.

I’ve sensed their presence frequently now & then in my life, sense early childhood & my youth … and never felt threatened of them, or need to fear them. They’ve always set me straight, when I needed it … and always straightened me out in a simple way. They simply will say, “I don’t want you to do ‘(x)’ ever again” (or something to that effect) and that’s that… I’ve always seemed to be able to obey & follow their instructions, no problems & am very happy to do so.

Now I am wondering if my depress is mundane or spiritual :thinking:

2 Likes

thank you so much for your help! I have been working with Mammon in the past. I created a mantra which seemed to work fine summoning him without much but he took off and he never came back from what I have seen. I will look into buying the crocodile statue when I get some money :slight_smile:

Another thing that surpised me about your scan is that recently I attached a Djinn to a ring and I am wearing it but the stone is clear not red. Could that be the Djinn that you saw?

Ok so the parasite I’ll get rid of what’s the story about wronging them I asked you if they’ve wronged you more and could feel you as you said so much more so I’ma just convince them to leave you alone if I gotta punk them I’ll do that.

Damn you have quite a few parasites I killed a few normal types but they had bad energy then noticed you even had the bug slash sea creature types that go Into your third eye then I focused for seeing if anymore parasites and a cool looking pink rabbit appeared I check it’s enemy it’s parasite I try to tell it get I tge barrel but it doesn’t listen then I touch heart and say it’s better and make it known it’s barrel or death and it gets into the barrel so it’ gets to live in an alternative location in the void of darkness being fed by not able to harm anyone. Hmm just remember led I haven’t even gotten to what you pissed off that went past the concept of revenge so it appeared as a crow picking at a human skull it signed so leave you alone so I know it’s done messing with you when a spirit signs it keeps it’s word unless it’s a fucking grey they let me down for my expectations of them. So there was another that was there because it claimed you wronged them type thing but when I asked about if it’s right or deserved that there still there they nodded no and then signed to leave you alone and I asked where do you want to go opened portal it got in and waved bye a scarecrow and then I made sure to give the crow a portal to where it wanted to go too I felt like a sign of relief both times when they went through the portals.tyen found large red demon with horns another enemy not parasite so just got it to go through portal with sign it won’t come back to you then I seen a butter fly a friend and used them to feel if there was anything left exc and they confirmed your free and blew me a kiss.

Damn you really pissed off hella spirits and had hella parasites you had most enemies I seen so far but nothing that seems like it was to strong I sorta liked the crow I even formed an energy worm and fed it.

1 Like

No absolutely not I thought I was pretty clear that it was one of the Goetia named demons of rank he rides a crocodile there only a couple that have that mount and I don’t think any of the other ones are that handsome, I was able to contact the Djinn and asked it if it had anything to say to you and it said you need to watch your back. So yea make sure you stay in touch but I think the Duke or king price what ever his title is should be able to defend you but that was sorta like humiliating you read what I wrote and assumed it was the Djinn, I asked if you were to offer a bone burry it in your yard if that would fix the concept about watching your back and they said yes, and they prefer the bone to be buried, try not to slack on the bone and the other instructions given for interacting with the Goetia everything I told you to do for them is either there direct words for what to do or my suggestion with confirmation it would be accepted and fix a problem.

Sry if I seemed rude when I read you asking if they could be the Djinn it just felt like to didn’t listen and I might of picked up emotion for one of them too.

Thank you for that. I feel like these are things I’ve picked up from not knowing what I was doing and working with energy throughout my life. I think some of these may be from past lives or my ancestral line even because I have no idea what I would’ve done to piss off that many spirits as I haven’t even started really working with spirits yet. The crow is definitely an energy I’ve felt since childhood. What color was the butterfly by the way? This may be the more feminine protector that’s shown up from time to time

So if it’s visited alot what do you think you did to get targeted? And ty for letting me know name exc sry for delay I’m still doing removals I got quite a few to do still in my pm I prefer when there on this page though cause it’s so hard to keep order when so many pms, your the only one that had a reason to pm so far cause you had images. I’m just started thinking about how much stronger I’d probably be able to manafest my succubus wifey if I was there because of the energy of the location. I honestly suck at evo I just say manafest and they do but haven’t had them ever speak like you said we’re could be recorded I can’t hear when a spirit talks to me unless I focus on them for the most part I have to be focusing on pulli g in energy emotion attempt at there words what ever.

I dunno about what color but it’s a women and makes me think associated to mermaids. Yea they could be from past life would make since why they were like no it’s not fair I’m still here type thing. Yea the crow was past like he said so.

1 Like

Well thanks for that. My surroundings definitely feel less cluttered like they used to

So he said he trusts you to get the statue or plushie and red gemstone as you can, the request of the bone is asap

1 Like

Glad to help your third eye should be noticable stronger when you put some focus into using it cause normally when you would try it would be filled with parasites that typically cause a pain when eye opens.

1 Like

Well I only used the voice recorder as I also can’t hear spirits yet, I was amazed when I evoked Shamyaza and hearing him say " do you want me?" Then getting pissed off hearing something say " Shamyaza be gone". I were like wtf who has that Authority to tell a watcher to leave! First I thought maybe Lucifer but they are one and the same? Or just different aspects or masks? It must have been a strong being to tell him to leave…

It was 3 years ago I took those photos at the church, so I can’t really remember if we provoked or not there’s always flowers at the base of that tree in the centre.

What voice recorder were you using that could pick up the frequencies that our natural ears can’t hear, I sorta want to get one I was thinking recently about using one and Lucifer speaking a new book but I don’t think he would for me I don’t have the business savy but my main concern before would be easy just would have to use the recorder again and get him to direct how the money is to be distributed that the book brings in.

Or another money idea using him is see if he would share some songs that I would seek to hollywood but that feels wrong like I think if he shared song id have to bring it to chosen singer or something.

O I hella thought Shamyaza was a Goetia not a watcher woops. I actually have a book of enoch told my best friend I was wanting to get one and he gave me one for Christmas if it didn’t say the sun revolves around the earth it would be alot easier for people to accept lol.

1 Like

So I contacted the consciousness the original of Despair to see if they would help you. So I asked what if I find out what you want them to do he replied then they better do it so make sure you do as instructed so I asked what they requested and they want an apple… I tried to ask if you eat and pass essence or what and see an apple sitting on what appeared to be an alter, so yea @Angelb1083 this is a really simple action on your part but they did make it known you better do it so I wouldn’t risk anything by ignoring I would accept the instructions and precieve the workings tmits literally amazing when you get one of these types of working and you think of what caused you so much pain literally a minute ago if you thought about it and now when you’re think about it there’s nothing.

Just the voice recorder on my phone nothing special, it’s actually quite sensitive and works well.