Free Pact Making ritual with Berith and/or Lucifuge

Hello everyone. I have had planned a group ritual for making pact with Berith and Lucifuge for my clients. However due to some issues I have two seats remaining so am offering free pact for increasing one’s singing talent and to invoke wealth to two people. Please PM me about it and do it soon before it gets filled as I only have 2 free slots available. Thank you.

3 Likes

What would we have to do as part of the pact?

Give me your details which I will use to make a pact with the demon for you.

2 Likes

But what are we required to do in exchange for the demon’s help

You will need to have a sigil/statue which you will concentrate on everyday to empower the effects.

2 Likes

I’m not taking part in the pact but I just want you to knlw that I respect you a lot for these offers. They help a lot of the community :100:

2 Likes

Thank you so much. I try to do these to help other mages who have started their path.

5 Likes

Hi can i get one please

2 Likes

I inboxed you.

Is the sigil a specific sigil, or just a general sigil of lucifuge?

The sigil used with BALG.

1 Like

I will take the second spot if that is ok

1 Like

Sure pm me which demon, your names and what you desire. I hope it would be good.

1 Like

Thank you very much

1 Like

When are you doing it Morpheus? I’m in I already work with the Gatekeepers so I don’t ask any questions. I like it being respectful on both sides you know.

1 Like

I don’t see a way to PM sorry. I wrote I’d like in able tell me where I need to do.

1 Like

I have PMed you

I don’t see where to check it Morpheus.

I’m interested