Free Healings

Is there such a thing to heal my broken heart?

1 Like

So far it’s better my back still hurts but its manageable

I’m new to all this and have basically no clue what I’m doing. I know some “Magick” I say “Magick” as I know very little about the concepts of this. I know there’s hidden occult knowledge that has been used for centuries to aid people during their time here but I wasn’t really into the idea of getting raped or having my energy absorbed by dementor motherfuckers. I’ve now come around to a more central strength idea and I’m am aware of my own power. I’m open to some practices and what not but I’ll have to admit I am quite skeptical. I have some lower back pain acupuncture has helped and other things but if you could help me out that’d be much appreciated. Maybe later you could give me a few pointers for where to start? Thanks again. ( Didn’t mean to offend anybody through my language I don’t look down upon these practices I just come from a different world, hopefully my communication can give you an idea of where I am.

1 Like

Did you post an intro in that thread for new people here? Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum @Titan.M

1 Like

No, should I? Lol

1 Like

Yes, it is one of the rules of this forum and required for everyone.

Just clink the link.

2 Likes

@Fallen_Angel, my nurse saw my foot today and said it’s healing very well :heart:

3 Likes

I did.

2 Likes

@Fallen_Angel
If you’re still offering, could you send me a wave of healing for my endocrine system?

@Fallen_Angel Are you still healing? If yes, is it possible to heal my emotions of sadness and anger? Thanks :slight_smile:

I can help you with one simple guru quote if you’d like to hear.

Fallen_angel, thank you for your willingness to help me. When can I expect you to begin?

Probably tonight. I’m going to try to heal everyone at once.

3 Likes

In fact, on occasion, I send shockwaves of healing energy into the forum, so that I don’t have to individually target all of you

2 Likes

Interesting way to do it

Ok?

Well it’s interesting cause not a lot of people would do that so I was just acnologing it’s interesting nature

Absolutely🙌

Black Salve Recipe

We’ve been making variations of this recipe ever since. It takes a while to make but is very effective and well worth the time. We especially use it for splinters and pieces of glass that get stuck in the skin.

I have not tried it personally for this, but black drawing salves are also said to help remove moles and skin tags.
Salve Ingredients

3 Tablespoons comfrey, calendula and plantain infused olive oil (see instructions below)
2 teaspoons shea butter
2 Tablespoons coconut oil
2 Tablespoons Beeswax
1 teaspoon Vitamin E oil
2 Tablespoons Activated Charcoal Powder
2 Tablespoons Kaolin Clay
1 Tablespoon honey
20 drops (or more) Lavender Essential Oil

Salve Instructions

Before making the salve, it is important to infuse olive oil with comfrey, calendula and plantain. You will need 1 tablespoon of each of the herbs, finely powdered in a food processor or blender, and ½ cup olive oil. It can be infused in one of these two ways:
Powder the herbs and place in a small jar. Pour oil over the herbs. Leave in jar for 3-4 weeks, shaking daily, and then strain through a cheesecloth for use.
Heat the herbs and olive oil in a double boiler. Leave on low/medium heat for about an hour until oil gets strong smelling and darker. Strain through cheesecloth for use.
Personally, I keep a big jar of olive oil with plantain, comfrey and calendula in my herb cabinet and let it constantly infuse for use in salves and lotions. When the oil is used, I discard the herbs and begin the process again.
Combine infused olive oil, shea butter, coconut oil, beeswax, vitamin E oil and honey in a glass jar in a small pan of water.
Heat the water to a simmer and carefully stir mixture in the jar until all ingredients are melted.
Remove from heat and add activated charcoal, kaolin clay, and lavender essential oil and mix well.
Quickly pour in to small jars or tins and let sit until hardened (several hours).
Store in airtight container and use as needed on cuts, splinters, etc.

How to Use Black Salve

Make sure area has been cleaned well. Put a generous amount of black salve on the wound or splinter and cover with gauze or a large bandaid.

Leave at least a few hours or overnight to allow it to draw out the infection or object. Some things (like glass… in my experience) may take a day or two and several applications to draw out an object.

This salve is a wonderful natural remedy but it is not a replacement for medical care when needed. Consult a doctor before using if you have any health conditions or concerns.

Ever made a salve? How did it work? Share below!

1 Like

Than You Fallen_Angel. Your healing has worked magnificently!

2 Likes