Free godform drawing readings

I would love this

Perform 1 for me

Hm Interesting. Usually even my spirits donā€™t pay attention to my art : /

1 Like

@Sha could you do one for me too please ?

Well if youā€™re up to it, feel free. I am dualistic so it will be interesting to see what side of the coin you pick up on and your interpretation of.

1 Like

Oof

Id love one if the offer is still up, and i was looking at the drawing of theirs you did and may i say that your style and art is just beautiful i honestly love it!

1 Like

Iā€™m in.Give it your best shot!
Thanks.

Come on guys, and girls, can we please give the woman a little time to work. She has over a hundred and fifty freaking replies, sheā€™s made roughly a dozen drawings. Letā€™s not bombard her.

9 Likes

Waiting patiently <3

2 Likes

@Sha take all the time you need on mine. Iā€™m patient. :smile:

2 Likes

Yea I can wait I know it would be beautiful wen your done

1 Like

All thatā€™s needed now is a fashion designer to re-create these and a BALG costume party :open_hands::tada::confetti_ball::firecracker:

3 Likes

You probably have so many to do seeing all your replies but I would love one . Donā€™t worry if you donā€™t want to or canā€™t I can see your art is very loved and for good reason :heart_eyes: amazing

1 Like

Ya, take your time! No rush!

1 Like

I donā€™t know, the random possessions would beā€¦disruptiveā€¦especially with all the beings that would be represented/evokedā€¦

Soā€¦when are we doing this?

How would that happen :thinking:
Weā€™d be representing our god forms in costume?

I suppose once we get costumes :rofl:

1 Like

On that note @Sha Iā€™m very familiar with your work, with that being said itā€™s of high quality, so if you take me on my request, take all the time you need, if you need more keys than what Iā€™ve already given you, let me know.

2 Likes

@Sha you still working on them?

1 Like

Hi Sha, I would love one, if you arnā€™t over booked.
Thanks