Free gift readings

Still doing them?

bumping this so you guys know I still do gift readings, don’t forget to read the first post on here :point_up_2:t4::point_up_2:t4::point_up_2:t4::point_up_2:t4::point_up_2:t4: be specific too

PM me please!

I have two very similar/related questions. Would you mind answering both? If so, as separate questions? I’m fine with one if that’s a rule of you have.
I’m assuming you don’t need to know the meanings behind the text?
Thanks.

I’m new here I don’t know how to pm please pm for my question

Please do PM me as well if possible.

1 Like

Welcome @Ategus Before asking for readings, it is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

I’m new here I don’t know how to pm please let me know how to pm or please pm soo I can ask my question

I’m new here can u please pm me

Can you please pm me

@Anshul_sachin_Sharma Please stop asking the OP to PM you. You have posted it 4 times already in a mere half an hour and you even replied to someone who can’t PM. The OP will get to you when she can.

2 Likes

Oh sorry for that I new to use this forum so don’t know how it works my mistakly I have posted many times I’m sorry for that

bumping this so more people see it

I’m new to this, so please send me a PM. My question is : “How long it will take to obtain what I want?”
Thank you in advance

Mp me please i’m new

Alright @Dozo I’m not going to ask you again. Before you make any more posts, PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW AND INTRODUCE YOURSELF It is a rule of this forum, and failure to do so will result in the removal of any subsequent posts you make until our rule is respected, so do as you were asked to do.

handIntro

1 Like

Ok sorry i would

i would like one, this one is really important because i had something really fucked happen to me recently, you’ll see it in my question asked

Hi, I would like a free reading.

You need to read my first post here!! it’s very important since I will not answer questions here and I cannot even see your question before I’m ready which is all explained in the first post

Hi! I can’t seem to find your introduction and I will not give you a reading until it is done. I’ve seen @DarkestKnight reminding you TWICE now, c’mon newbies it’s the easiest part about this forum :sob:

@DarkestKnight Imagine if you got a dollar for every time you reminded someone to post an introduction. lol that would probably be so much money

3 Likes