FREE gift readings Vol.3

Still available for a noob?
I would try and provide a scan back but I can’t promise anything xD

1 Like

I’m still doing readings but ONLY swaps :slight_smile: as I’ve written in earlier posts, doesn’t need to be reading in return it could be a scan, pedulum reading any divination is fine

I really want a reading but i can wait till i can master or learn to do scans or tarot.

Done

bumping this because I’m still doing swaps! (any divination is fine still)

1 Like

911 what are this entity’s around me
Pm îl do a swap :slight_smile: excited :blush:

Hi, it is a rule here that you can’t do readings an such for others until you’ve been on the forum for 90 days if I’m not mistaken? @DarkestKnight

Yes, indeed. 90 days of active participation in the community is required. @Silverleaf, you cannot offer any sort of readings, not even in exchange, until you have met the 90 day rule, which prohibits newcomers from offering readings, or ritual to members until they have been here for 3 calendar months.

1 Like

Done :slight_smile:

Hi Angela I cant send a PM .my reading number is 933 .I would like a reading about my business is it going to be successful?

I only do swaps atm and it specifically said no questions here did you read the whole post? :slight_smile: I’ll pm if you cant pm is what it says

1 Like

Done

Hey guys I’m still doing swaps! :slight_smile:

a reminder: don’t think, be. don’t wish/ want, expect.

@Silverleaf You cannot offer any readings, even in swap. You only joined this forum 4 days ago, and we have a rule here that prohibits new members from offering readings until they have been active for a minimum of 90 days.

Done

A general advice I’d like to give.

Whether your business “will” be successful or not, is dependant on your part on it.
Divinations, are readings, on a certain matter.
Sometimes all that matters is what you want out of something, rather than hundred divinations done to check the result.
If you want the business to succeed, make it succeed. You can work with wonderful spirit allies, and proper work on your part, should guarantee success.
Don’t forget, you can create what you want.

Done and bumping.

I’m can’t send PM to you​:wave::grin:

hey sorry this thread is now closed and I have a new thread open but it is only for people that can PM. You can however check other readers here if they’re willing to give you one! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome @MesopotamiaLion9 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so before asking members for readings, PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3