FREE gift readings Vol.3

I decided to make a new topic about this to make the “rules” more clear and make things easier for me and for more people to be able to see it.

“RULES”

• send me a PM titled with the word “reading” along with a number after it so it would look something like this: Reading 569. (You can use any number)this is just so I can keep track of who I’ve already done readings for and not.
  • along with sending me your PM I will obviously need you to send me your question so NO questions here!
  • Be specific with your question and only ask for ONE thing. Because things get messed up if you ask me something like “What is blocking me from manifesting my reality and how can I get rid of these blocks?”. You should only ask for one thing so it should look like this instead “what is blocking me from manifesting my reality?”. You can however ask for another reading if this is the case.
  • lastly write “done” on this post. this is to get other people to see it and so others know it’s still active :slight_smile:

If you can’t PM me let me know and I will PM you

I will be super happy if you can give me feedback either on this topic or in our PM. If you want to give anything in return, a reading back or anything similar I’ll be happy to accept it!

18 Likes

Your readings are accurate.
I would love one.
Thanks

1 Like

Your reading are always awesome, they resonate, and give Angeela feedback people!

1 Like

Sorry Angeela, i am unable to do the PM option yet so i’ll state my question here. Reading 222 - What does my future lies ahead of me? Thank you so much in advance :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was just thinking that i need a reading to .decide what to do with a dilemma :joy:

1 Like

I forgot to add that I can PM you in case you can’t PM me

1 Like

Done

2 Likes

Done

1 Like

Done

1 Like

Done

1 Like

Done.