Free energy!

I’ll let you know once I’m done giving Hermès energy @akshapatil

Ohhhh so that is the trick!!! :wink:
I am an energy vampire, and I wouldn’t be giving the energy that I have gathered with my own effort. You should have control over the amount of energy you need and you feed from. Therefore, you are either a very novice vampire, or don’t know how to manage the energy balance.
Or maybe I guess you are trying to use this as a petty excuse to feed from the volunteers. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Gotcha!

1 Like

No I just don’t feel tired after I give people energy an it helps them out and I don’t have a reason why I shouldn’t it doesn’t take much effort for me to take energy from other people so there you go I wouldn’t take energy from others unless they deserve it @anon48532061

1 Like

Stop giving me heebie jeebies :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Well sure. You do you, but unfortunately I will kindly reject your offer.

Why do I make you nervous?
Is it my magnificent pressence (lmao) or are you just having a bad day?

1 Like

Ready :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lol stop scaring other people there’s no need for that @anon48532061

That you are pointing out again and again him being possibly a liar :hushed:

@Hermes I will also give you crown energy from my core

Can you please do my third eye and solar plexus? I used to more audiant but …

1 Like

Yes I can after I give the person that was before you energy

1 Like

I am not scaring anyone.
@Sovereign and me are friends but sometimes I guess he gets shocked with my bluntness.

Well, the offer sounds fishy, and he himself has pointed out that he is a vampire.
I came interested to the thread so hopefully I could ethically gather some energy from a voluntary donour, to actually find that there is a potential predator potentially taking advantage of the people from here and their trust. Thereafter I rejected the offer and was about to leave the thread, but then everyone is getting so offended by my antinomial attitude.
So sad, indeed.

1 Like

Experiencing it right now, it’s super empowering, clean, excellent, healing/restoring towards a fully functionalfunction chakra, will share even more feedback below! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well good for you then.

thank you @Hermes and @anon48532061 I’m sorry I came off as that but I assure you my only intention is to heal others and only got good feedback from everyone I’ve healed

2 Likes

I was kind of kidding nox come on now :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Entering meditative state and just staying in it. :heart: thank you i can wait

1 Like

@akshapatil are you in a meditative state at the moment

Since you are ready I will give you energy first @Morgana9