Free Divinations for the Next Seven Days! (More Info Inside)

Hello, my dear fellow BALGers.

One of my goals to achieve before ascent, is attaining true omniscience. I want to know all things, and I know that I am capable of such knowledge with training. And so, I have been working through E.A.'s Mastering Divination Course, and we’re now at Section 4, where I begin working with clairomancy. And we start out using Tarot. I do now have a Tarot deck and I have just finished consecrating all 78 cards. And so, I am ready to start practicing with it.

Here are the rules:

1. You may ask a question or you may simply request a general reading. Please be certain to post them at the topic link I will be posting below, and not here. You may also ask me via private messaging instead of publicaly.
  2. Everyone gets only one question or reading a day.
  3. If I am unable to keep up with demand, and I have to leave some people to the next day, those people may still ask other questions on other days, even if I haven’t answered their previous questions yet.

If you are interested go to the link that will be at the end of this post, there is no need to read all 117 posts you are free to just scroll to the bottom and post your questions or ask for a general reading:

4 Likes

Can I ask who is my patron entity? If not may I just get a reading on my spirituality? Thank you for your time :slight_smile:

thats nice

What are my karmic lessons for this life?

@Pwnie too.

Rule number one states: “…Please be certain to post them at the topic link I will be posting below, and not here…”

So, please re-post this at the following link:

1 Like

Ahhh :innocent::innocent::innocent: do mine please & ty

Re-read rule 1 please, and repost on the link at the end of my topic post, please and thank you.

1 Like

:confounded: i did though

2 Likes

Sorry, I see that now. Thank you. :smiley:

2 Likes

@ashtkerr will you answer my private message questions ? :slight_smile: i dont want to public them :>

1 Like

Excuse me i wish to ask you something, i was just on Amazon, i saw a book for sale, it called Psychic warfare killing with the mind by Dr Thor Templar, have you ever herd of a book like that, is a book like that dangerous, reason i want to say is because the book comes with Warning! The sigils in this book create high states of destuctive energies. You need to be careful with there use and follow the clearing procedures as instructed. The Sigils are shocking to the consciousness, i thought i let you know, would a book like this be benefit to accent.

1 Like

@Bowling270 your post is kinda off topic and should probably have been posted elsewhere. That being said here’s my answer.
I don’t know of the exact book you are talking of, but some of the traditions I’ve worked with seem seriously combat obsessed, so I’ve read plenty about all the ways you can attack someone’s spirit with your own.[quote=“Bowling270, post:11, topic:16114”]
is a book like that dangerous,
[/quote]
Depends on the exact curses. To other people? Definitely. To yourself? Depends on the energies you are working with. If there’s a warning though their’s probably a reason.

I assume you mean ascent. Possibly yes. Destructive magick is a necessary part of ascent in some paths I walk, and even if that is not so in your path magickal combat can help one go deeper into their practice.

edit: Just had a look at the preview of the book. It’s very different from anything I’ve seen before.

2 Likes

It is a book i discovered on Amazon Psychic warfare killing with the mind by Dr Thor Templar, i thought it would be helpful.

1 Like

Yes, I’m going through them all in order. And I am a human who needs to eat and sleep and go to the bathroom, and not a Tarot reading machine. So have patience, I will get to you.

9 Likes

No. No sleep for you :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: jk your doing this for free so anyone who complains can just go find someone else offering free readings

1 Like