Free cord cutting/releasing ritual on Saturday, June 17th - let go of that shit. (CLOSED, ritual finished)

We’re in the same timezone☺️
Would it be helpful to make sure to be focussing on the intent around that time. Maybe to make sure to be lying down, or sit outside, anything like that?

I know you said in the original post that you’ll also post about the preparatory work, so if this was meant to be answered at a later stage; forgive me :grinning:

2 Likes

If it helps you personally to feel extra close to the energies at play: go for it! :muscle: I have designed this working to be “Autopilot” mode for the participants, as my time zone is different from the majority of the Community and I didn’t wish for anyone to feel excluded because they can’t manage to be present at the exact time. I would say that it suffices to connect with the day, by simply acknowledging it in terms of bringing change. If you have the Option to put some extra energy into this working (like the things you’ve mentioned, or lighting a candle or asking your Spirit Guides, your Higher self etc. for their presence, meditating, burning something, whatever is at your disposal) it will most certainly have a beneficial influence!

3 Likes

Me too, definitely!

I’d like to be released from whatever is blocking me from prosperity and other personal things.

3 Likes

I will definitely be doing that than😇

2 Likes

I’m in thx

1 Like

Welcome @Theyellowking It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so before asking to take part in group rituals, PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

1 Like

ok I did it thx

bumping it before I close this thread tomorrow :+1:

2 Likes

Here

1 Like

Thank you for doing this, here as well, whatever hold me back spirituality and earthly matters.
much appreciate it :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you, please count me in.

1 Like

Topic closed, preparatory work in progress :slight_smile:

7 Likes

@iAMmagick the system tells me that you’re not accepting PMs. Just letting you know that I haven’t forgotten you, I just can’t send you a message :+1:

1 Like

@anon95297233 same goes for you. The system tells me that you’re not accepting PMs at the moment. Haven’t forgotten your sketch either, I just can’t reach out :slight_smile:

1 Like

@A_Pariah, Thank you for letting me know. I’m not sure how to turn on receiving the PM.

Go to your profile. Under “Preferences” you can click on “Notification” and then you can unlock the setting “Messages” right at the bottom of the menu (you need to check off the box, as in this example) :slight_smile:

1 Like

It should work now.

Thanks again! :grin:

1 Like

Update:

Ready to release 31 unwanted, dysfunctional and hindering attachments :slight_smile: i have connected every cord with a red thread; I’ve annointed it with banishing oil beforehand. Soon we’re all uttering “Fuck off,mate” softly into the flames that will unburden us from whatever is weighing us down. I will keep a road opener candle burning after that for the rest of the night :+1: i will update this thread in a few hours.

Edit: quite some dramatic lightning in the distance from a mini thunderstorm that edges my living place. I find this oddly fitting :slight_smile:

13 Likes