Free Consultation

Hello! As i’m bored asf today I thought it’d be a good idea to do some free consultation for 7 people about any magickal/spiritual topic they want. It’s a first come first serve basis. However, if someone is having some serious trouble, not like struggling to learn something, but serious serious trouble, you are free to message me. Those of you who are having serious trouble will not be included in the queue. Please comment that you would like one so mods can close this topic.

@DarkestKnight
@Lady_Eva

2 Likes

@Nolan_Toney I have 2 seperate people that I have put baneful workings on to set them straight but it doesn’t appear as though anything has changed much. Any insights would be appreciated. This is the frist time I’ve done anything baneful. For the person who was a direct theat to me I chose Dra’ talon to take care of it. This is the one I am mostly concerned with.

1 Like

Please PM me

I’d love this please!

1 Like

Pm me!

1 Like

On here can I pm

Can I PM please?

Can I PM?

I did a ritual with Satanachia today i want ro know if it was good or not

I’ve been struggling for a while now, completely rusted in my spiritual skills and it keeps coming up that I have a curse/hex, I want to know how to get rid of it? I have seen prices I can’t afford right now to get someone to do it for me

Can I have a consultation? :raising_hand_man:t2:

Of course!

PM me and we can work something out.

Please PM me!

May I have a consultation also please?

Sure! Pm me.

1 Like