Free Answers To Your Magick Questions? 😃 (Closed For Now)

Okay you are trying to hack the material world (think, lead) with the spiritual (think, gold, and liquid mercury) as spiritual metaphors.

the first issue is, it is the power that is godlike within you that can override the rules of the physical universe.

And this is within you, therefore, subject to insecurities about why YOU (who scratches arse and has bad breath in the morning) want this, precisely what you have to prove, etc.

That handled, the 2nd rule is, do you intend, even deep in your heart of hearys, to do this to prove, disprove, impress, or display, anything at all?

(EXTERNAL to “you” I edit to add.)

Because observer effect IS real in magick, so, if you wanted to use this to make anyone your bitch, you have THIER interna; shit to contend with.

So I hope I have “raised awareness” (lol!) on that shit.

Yes.

I do not have the spell to give you, but levitation can be and has been done.

Maybe not with “spells” but, define “spells” anyway., if you see what i mean.

You’d have to basically be on a higher state that gravity and your own body/observation, and yet, able to command both.

Yes, see above -the observed state would need to be of lkess importance than the willed state, whilst retaining ability to command Source-as-small-self within.

I am still on the coalface with this, I wrote this though which may be useful:

1 Like

just asking cause i always wondered if magic ould grant us powers like for instance transforming shape shifting id like to be able to shift outside of the astro plain even though i still have yet to separate from my body once in that state i was dragged out of a dream last time by who i think was azazel

1 Like

would have been great if i could all this through PM, but well i will just start here.
okay i am relatively new to magic.
i met someone who is helping me with my situation while teaching me and i have always felt that i have to do something myself also for it to work, we can’t just simply ask others to do our work.
so i did a petition some days ago and then i tried to do an evocation. (not sure if it worked or not) but i am believing it did, at least the entity heard me.
so the question is how one can know if the request is being worked on?
how one can make sure it manifests?
how much is too much?

At the moment it seems like transformation on the astral planes is infinite, you can grow a ten fooot thorned phallus from every pore (I, for one, like to do this every Tuesday :stuck_out_tongue: ) or be stripped of flesh (shamanic dismemberment - to be a bit more serious) or whatever.

I am not curently aware of a method that grants this kind of abiliity to reshape your physical form with the same ease you can in the spiritual plabnes.

That may be my loss, but, I have observed a lot of bullshit and hype attached to shapeshifting and literally zero physical evidence - which, since physical claims are made, seems like a reaonsable reuqirement? :thinking:

1 Like

i would love to PM you, if you are okay with that.

Throw in the request that the spirit sends a signal to you that you can recognise to show they are on the case, before tomorrow’s sunset.

Why sunset?

1 Like

i did request that, but what i got was the green flames, when i burnt but then my mundane side(which is still so strong, started reasoning was it just science?) still i argued myself and tried to believe that NO! IT WAS A SIGN!

So, be proactive - does green correspond in any way to what you asked? Green, or Copper? Venus, etc?

Was it a sign - imagine you asked me in the school canteen to help you, I say nothing but slip you a fortune cookie saying “Scholars are aided by eager minds.”

Usless if you asked for help with your ailing goldfish, more useful if you wanted to pass an exam.

1 Like

ive tried a were wolf spell only thing that changed was the sharpness of my teeth and strong head aches during full moons thats it so in reality no real proof that for sure works all the way so i was thinking if i incorporate a entity that has the ability to help with those kind of spells

@Lady_Eva can i pm you? if you don’t mind.

I have to be honest i think wanting to turn into an animal is a bit nutty, and I love animals, so I may not be able to relate enough here.

Basically anyone can run over any critter and no harm done, kill them, take them to the vet and get their body mutilated… :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Okay! :+1:

1 Like

yeah it does sound crazy at first until you think about the ablities you havethe physical strength speed and hightened senses and an incressed size to protect the ones you love by scary the crap out of ppl i love animals to but you know as a single parent its just me my familly has to protect them honestly the thought of doing that and changing as crazy as is sounds is more then enought to make me want to try

1 Like

“We were about to ravish his nan, but luckily for her, her fam turned into a panther, so we legged it lol!”

It MAY be best just to get a really fucking big dog, and train him or her?

My opinion is, do it for the cray-cray, but not to be like there in case of criminals and shit.

I don’t see that ending well. JMO though! :smiley:

1 Like

lmao i have a husky puppy ppl just abandon her so yea shewill be huge eventually lmao

1 Like

Aww!! :heart_eyes_cat:

She’s going to need a LOT of walkies… I don’t know about that breed except that it’s probably easier to get a dog than try to morph into one.

1 Like

How do we know if the spirit has accepted your request if we are using the petition ritual since there is no direct communication?

E.A. actually answered this one in a video a while back, it goes like, ask them to send you a signal you can recognise within 48 hours of the ritual, that they have taken on the task and both CAN and WILL deliver. :+1:

1 Like

Okay thanks to all who took part/PM’d me, gotta go do some stuff now, so I am going to close this topic. :smiley:

3 Likes