Free 15 mins Healing

I’ll asume everyone has a soul, since the existence of NPC’s around us has not been proved.

Middle Dantian is responsible for many emotional diseases.

On the energy level.- I’ll extract your middle Dantian, heal it, then return it (free of densities) to your chest.

If you volunteer, send me a private message with a link to the front picture of your chest (with clothes ok), a photo taken with the rear camera of a cell phone works, please don’t use a selfie because your image will be inverted.

Important: you must remain in bed for the full 15 mins session.

If anyone is interested in a free 15 min session I’m available Monday to Friday 6 pm to 10 pm central time U.S.

I don’t expect anything in return, however any comment positive or negative will be appreciated.

3 Likes

Ok. I want to try. I will contact you in 2 days. Thanks for your free service.

2 Likes

Messaged ya!

1 Like

I volunteer if you are still taking people!

2 Likes

i am interested in the healing session. kindly let me know
regards

2 Likes

Let me know if this is still available!

2 Likes

Regular healing sessions last for 45 mins, but 15 mins are enough to clean many densities.

I think I have 5 volunteers interested in the 15 mins session, please select a 30 min period of time on Monday from 6 pm to 10 pm central time US.

Example: 6:00 pm to 6:30 pm or 6:30 pm to 7:00 pm

The volunteer must stay on bed at that specific time and I need the photo link before starting the session.

is it possible for a slot between 8 - 9 pm cst since it will be early hours of the morning next day in my time . pls let me know if i can send the photo link … have a nice day
regards

Yes KRISH, but be more specific on the 30 mins period of time. In this case 8:00 to 8: 30 pm or 8:30 to 9:00 pm

8:30 to 9 pm your time is fine with me …thank you …

Confirmed. I’ll wait for the link to your pic.

1 Like

i have sent you my pic
regards

1 Like

Since KRISH is confirmed,

This is how it works (to any volunteer):

I’ll send a private message 10 mins before the session starts.

Some recommendations:

• You should be laying in bed, relax.

• No metals (watches, necklaces, earrings, rings, etc.)

• If possible try to be free of noises during the healing session.

• Eyes closed.

• If you feel uncomfortable at any time during the session send me a message and I’ll stop it.

1 Like

Is 9:30 to 10 open? Since I am in Eastern time zoom I should be home and down with my daily stuff by then.

Yes, no problem. If 9:30 to 10 pm central time.

I know I don’t get off until 9 mine time so it would be 10:30-11 for me which works out great.

1 Like

I appreciate the participation and private comments of all 3 volunteers on yesterday’s healing sessions :pray:

I think I’m missing 2 volunteers, I could do the healings today between 7 pm to 9 pm US central time in case anyone is still interested in the free session.

Regards

I’d like a session if still available today, thanks

Hi YFuller,

I’m available today from 7 to 9 pm central time US.

You could select a 30 min period of time.

Send me your front pic (MD is located inside the chest) as a private message.

I’ll send you a private message 10 mins before the session so you could be ready.

1 Like

Like to do 7:00 7:30pm us time, I’ll pm the picture through and thank you looking forward to it.

1 Like