Free 10 tarot readings ONLY with Dark Goddess ORACLE deck [CLOSED]

The FIRST 10 people I will be happy to do readings for, HOWEVER word of caution my Dark Goddess oracle deck is not a typical tarot as it is an Oracle. This deck is designed specifically to make you see the dark before the light. One of the main warnings in her intro book and once I connected specifically stated “the dark goddess will unearth hidden negative emotions, to be exposed and learned from.”

I have 3 main spreads I do with this deck. Single card, 3 card, and a special Triskelion spread.

Should anyone choose Triskelion I will explain in a pm/dm what it entails.

4 Likes

I’m interested, but a little confused. This is a general reading, given the way you explained it, right?

1 Like

I will take the Triskelion spread, since I’m curious. And a kamikaze.

1 Like

Me please, thanks! Triskelion deck if possible.

1 Like

I will take a general reading. Triskelion spread is fine. I don’t mind the reading to be public. Thank you in advance :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d like a Triskelion reading for love if it can be applied that way. Thanks for this.

1 Like

Can i get a Triskelion?. Please

1 Like

can i get a Triskelion plz ? <3

1 Like

may i Triskelion?

1 Like

could you do me 3 card spread, thank you

1 Like

I have a thought form and or dark goddess and or succubi problem. Maybe this would help me understand who I am talking to exactly.

1 Like

If any left open or free, please do me, been thinking of buying this deck :slight_smile:

2 Likes

May I get a reading please, if it’s open?

1 Like

Too late! :sob:

1 Like

Depending on what you want yes it’s general.

With this deck being an Oracle its slightly different then a regular tarot.

1 Like

We hit our mark. Thank you everyone I’ll be back in a few hours and explain as I said I would.

4 Likes

TO THE ONES WHO ARE GETTING READINGS I HAVE DECIDED TO POST THE PICTURE OF MY DARK GODDESS INTRODUCTION SO YOU MAY UNDERSTAND MORE WHEN I SAID SHE MAKES YOU SEE DARK BEFORE LIGHT.

1 Like

Cool. I’d like Triskelion, please. Assuming, of course, that I’m one of the ones you’re reading for.

1 Like

For the ones that got the readings. I HAVE the cards pulled. Im doing the interpretation part now for everyone. I’ll have them sent within the next few days.

:blush::blush:

4 Likes