Franz Bardon

Has anyone here tried franz bardon’s grimoires id like to learn how to develop my astral senses then evoke spirits to help me master the elements then develop a specific power and ascend because the power I’m in research of tis materialization ice magic levitation and Wish granting I’m sure all this can be done though people complain about not having physical powers because they don’t know where to start nor put in the work but I’ll put in the work I can say physical magic tis real I performed a ice spell long ago off YouTube and it worked call me crazy but that’s my experience what about y’all have you gone through his grimoires have you tried develop telekinesis or pyrokinesis what about winter elementals has anyone tried that please don’t hesitate to respond, I’m interested​:butterfly::butterfly::butterfly: I know I’m talking crazy and making you think this tis fantasy and bs but I’m being serious I wanna achieve my ultimate goals of bringing powers from the astral to our world such as controlling plants vast numbers of parties creating ice outta nothing levitating and some much more mysticnick on this forum has quite inspirational on this forum he’s my favorite on here, no rude or negative comments saying you can’t do that, because I believe everything’s possible let’s join together and share our true stories​:milky_way::milky_way::milky_way:

1 Like