Franz Bardon: Focusing on a single idea

Pretty clear he’s on step 1. Of the Mental.
That is the exercise.

1 Like

I am saying he is at third excersise on step one since this thread started, not that he is on third step dude.I dont know what are you trying to give here.

I studied my way pretty clearly.I trained on it at a long time.You come here, you dont even understand what OP is saying, then claim I did everything wrong.

Go read the first post.He doesn’t say he visualises an amethyst, he says he thinks of one.

I know what you’re claiming.
And I’m saying he’s on Step 1 - Thought Control (Mental).
And I say this because I can see how is question is evolving.
He’s telling himself mulltiple things.

To quote:
“So I told myself things like “if you charge amethysts in strong sunlight, their purple colour can fade” and “there are amethyst mines in Brazil””

This indicates pretty strongly that he feels he needs to feed himself thoughts. This is the dead give away he’s on Step 1.
If he’s on the step you claim, he wouldn’t be telling himself additional things. His question would be around how he can hold a single thought and he wouldn’t be thinking that he has to feed himself additional thoughts.

Do you see?

1 Like

Okay, and I am saying he should focus on amethyst and stop creating another ideas about amethyst, so what is your point?

1 Like

Well, the point is there’s a specific way to doing the exercise.
You’re telling him how to do something which is unrelated to what he’s trying/supposed to do.

1 Like

What if OP is trying to do exercise 3 but their mind is still not completely done with exercise 1, so you two were both right and wrong?

And why don’t we just wait for the OP to tell us.

Hi Helena,
Because if he was trying to do the exercise that Littleshart is talking about, his question wouldn’t have stated that he’s trying to feed himself additional thoughts.
Rather, His question would be around how he can hold a single thought and he wouldn’t be thinking that he has to feed himself additional thoughts.

1 Like

I think he just wanted to know if he was doing it right or wrong.You can try to sound smart as much as you wanted.This guy is on excersise three clearly.

I’m gonna quote myself.

It’s not about that man.
You’re telling him how to do Step 3, he’s on Step 1.
The confusion can be there because both steps involve starting with a single idea. But…

To quote him:
“So I told myself things like “if you charge amethysts in strong sunlight, their purple colour can fade” and “there are amethyst mines in Brazil””

This indicates pretty strongly that he feels he needs to feed himself thoughts. This is the dead give away he’s on Step 1.
If he’s on the step you claim, he wouldn’t be telling himself additional things. His question would be around how he can hold a single thought and he wouldn’t be thinking that he has to feed himself additional thoughts.

Okay look, I could be wrong, I’ll give you that. But his question would be entirely different if he were on the step you claim. Why would he then be trying to control his train of thought as it appears in his question?

1 Like

Right, you could both be wrong. There’s no point on arguing over the OP’s intentions when they can tell you that themselves.

I miswrote it on the upper reply and changed it to excersise three.

Listen, all I am saying is, after all he is a newbie and asked if he does something right or wrong.He can misinterpret something via language barriers, inexperience, etc.Lets wait for OP, but I know what I am talking about.What I said about excersise 3 of mental part of step 1 is right.So stop calling out my name.

If OP comes and says he was on somewhere else, my bad, okay? But stop calling my name out.

Okay mate.
Exercise 3 of Step 1 is subordination of thought anyway.
Letting this go now.

1 Like

I just want to say one last thing, mayne you understood my first reply as imagine an amethyst an hold it, but I was talking about of focusing on idea of one.Ehich could be misinterpreted since how are you gonna do it without visualisation.Thats not what I am saying tho.Anyways, have a nice day.

1 Like

I know what you said. But when you say “Focus on only amethyst” – this contradicts the exercise instructions for what he’s working on. He’s supposed to let the natural train of thought run, while he observes.
Thanks, you have a good day too.

2 Likes

You should maybe refer to the original German texts, the translations are mostly crap.

I agree with that, I was against that he added additional thoughts himself into it.I sometimes cant word myself properly.

Original texts are on Czech language tho :thinking:

He spoke both German and Czech :slight_smile: you can read about it in Frabato as well as him working together with Ra Omir Quintscher.

He also states that German is the language in which the Kabbalah or his Kabbalah system works the best.

1 Like

I just checked and it both came as German and Czech in 1956,thanks man. :+1::ok_hand: