Fortune telling reading with clouds?

Does such a thing exist?

Like reading clouds for fortune telling?

In theory all random generated objects and situations can be used for fortune telling. So yeah I guess clouds could be used as well. No idea how you could interpret a cloud tho.

1 Like

its more like a buncha clouds pattern like interpretation, idk

I read clowns… I need sleep. Maybe you can maybe it can cause a short of a vision?

1 Like

yes thats what i thought

by the way, go to sleep when you can :slight_smile:

1 Like

They fixed the AC and I have it down to polar ice cap. I think that is why I want to pass out. The 8 hours of sleep over 5 nights is doing a number on me.

ouch, im sorry to hear :frowning:
I hope you get sleep soon

1 Like

It’s part of aeromancy.

Aeromancy (from Greek ἀήρ aḗr, “air”, and manteia, “divination”) is divination conducted by interpreting atmospheric conditions. Alternate spellings include arologie, aeriology and aërology.

3 Likes

Yes it does exists. You can read literally everything. From clouds in the sky till the dust on your window. As everything, needs practice.

3 Likes

Thank you Anassa and Velenos

1 Like

You can scry into pretty much anything. Your ability to make sense of you perceive I think is the challenge. I scry into wall patterns and tree leaves and grass and pretty much anything you can think of, but making sense of what I see is usually the issue. Most of the time it doesn’t seem to apply to anything, but usually I am not attempting to learn anything either. Usually I am just scrying because oh shiny…

4 Likes