Forcefully inducing trance: techiniques or something similar

Ok I need suggestions about some way of forcefully induce trance state fast or some substance (not drugs exactly) that will help me to separate me from my body or at least help me get in astral trip.
I’ve already tried meditation tgs and I have actually reached the crossroads but I have no images or something similar just emptiness.
I just want to know if there is any possible way to “give a helping hand” to myself through some technique.Thanks in advance ppl :smiley:

Shamanic drumming; roll your eyes up so it’s as though you’re trying to look through an imaginary slit at or just over your own eyebrows; try and summon up that feeling when you have a falling dream; switch off any and all phones (unless you’re like first-responder to nuclear core meltdowns or something), make sure you know and feel you have time, space, and security for the trance, which can include doing a thorough banishing or whatever techniques make you feel safe and protected spiritually.

Be willing to let go of a lot of things, because that tightness from not feeling safe and not being willing to give yourself fully to the experience without “spectatoring” it and monitoring how well it’s going is a big dampener.

Oh and if you don’t see anything right away, try structuring something, and see if that helps - core shamanism uses that to create the genesis of the World Tree which becomes your axis mundi, but you start it out by just visualising a tree you already know.

That’s all that comes to mind straight off.

4 Likes

if you’re going to do this, also download a metronome app and set it to beat at 211bpm. that is the speed of a shamanic drum trance rhythm. anything between 200 and 220bpm is supposed to take you into trance.

i tried it and it didn’t get me across but ymmv and it does snap you into trance, and the knocking beats into your mind so it takes you further into trancework. it does get you concentrating. how far into trance you get is up to you.

3 Likes

Its been working fantastically well for me since you suggested, it Lady Eva. I had no clue my brain could do this. I started off using the world tree, but since I’m a desert creature, I found it more pleasant beginning every trance propelling/drifting up the path to my clifftop caves after clearing chakras. As long as I have a focal point to move toward, there is rich scenery. Jumping off the cliffs toward the lake gives me the needed “falling feeling.” And I use a tunnel in the back of the caves to travel around and pop up in strange places.

If I simply “go” toward someone, its grey emptiness.

Fool, I love the idea of the metronome app. Sounds perfect for a mobile.

if you’re going to do this, also download a metronome app and set it to beat at 211bpm. that is the speed of a shamanic drum trance rhythm. anything between 200 and 220bpm is supposed to take you into trance.

i tried it and it didn’t get me across but ymmv and it does snap you into trance, and the knocking beats into your mind so it takes you further into trancework. it does get you concentrating. how far into trance you get is up to you.[/quote]
Thanks for the advice I will try it

I’ve also found that a beat at 4.5 bps, or 270 bpm, works really well, as do divisions by half and quarter - 135 bpm and 68 bpm.

everyone’s doing astral travels at night but we can’t remember it.I’m sure everyone had the experience of a violent muscle flick-jump when you’re in bed,reaching the sleep state.This is the begining of an astral trip that was interrupted by something.Eat nothing for the whole day and then go to sleep with the intention to see your body sleeping from the edge of the bed.Trance states can’t help you much if your body is full of heavy foods.

Indeed ty for the advice dron

Try this method. It can get me from the most basic visualization to something I can walk around in, all in about 20 seconds on a good attempt.

A MOMENTOUS MEDITATION

It is my contention that attention is a sorcerer’s most important resource. I’ve recently become aware of a new quality or facet of attention, namely that of momentum. Working with attention can be a subtle and ethereal task. It can be moved and displaced, but it can be done so with Momentum, rendering it considerably less subtle.
Those who’ve logged a lot of lucid flight time have probably been using momentum instinctively. Sometimes you need to fall, dip or dive in order to really feel that sense of movement. Likewise with OBEers who rock and roll out of their physical bodies.

This momentum can be harnessed and used for speedy entrance into a dream state, from a bare bones visualization to something you can walk around in . Great for lucid dreaming, entering visionary states or even just falling asleep quickly.

1. Visualize a pyramid.

It doesn’t have to be a pyramid, but a pyramid is the easiest 3D shape to visualize. Plus it had the added bonus of having a high probability of dumping you out into the desert where it is really bright, which aids in stabilization.

A perfectly clear visualization is not requires, the barest of bones will do. A few faint glowing lines are all you need to begin.

1. With the pyramid as your central focal point, rush in visually towards it. Throw yourself at, by it, over it, around it. Try to generate a movement so intense you can feel the momentum.

Details will begin to fill in very quickly, and before long, your isolated pyramid will be contained within a landscape.

1. The moment any sort of primitive landscape provides context for your pyramid, TAKE OFF LIKE A MOTHER FUCKER in whatever direction you happen to be facing. Think mental parkour without a body to slow you down. Don’t worry about how unclear things may be, and do not stop moving under any circumstances.

2. Begin to make physical contact with the dream scene gradually. As you’re moving along, descend and touch your foot on the ground, pushing off and leaping forward a huge distance. Keep leaping and bouncing, slowly increasing your frequency of contact like a stone skipping across the water, until your are running.

3. Keep running until things begin to stabilize. If possible pick something up along the way you can hold in your hands. Something with some heft to it you can swing around if things aren’t quite stable enough when you stop running, something with some MOMENTUM! A sledge hammer would be ideal, but anything will do.

You may want to explore using different initial seed visualizations. Specific focal points can lead to specific locations, and it may be useful to create a catalogue of starting locations. Repeated use of the same initial focal point will render it easier to visualize, and speed the process significantly.

2 Likes

The Cusp My friend thats a great visualization there ill try it and Ill post a feedback

the rogue hypnotist pointed out that all hypnotic inductions describe focused attention, and all well-written deepeners describe momentum and movement. those two things properly described to the mind are the foundation of hypnotic trance. it really is THAT simple.