Forced speech?

i am a fairly healthy male in my 20’s experiencing external energy forces that are capable of making me utter out and think pretty terrible things. Not going to share what words specifically here but if someone is an expert in this niche we can PM about this. This has been going on for about a year and I am not experiencing these issues when i do not sense their energies but i was wondering if anyone on here has any idea of how/ why this might be happening ; how to protect myself from this happening ; possibly even how to do it? It sounds like Tourettes but its neither a normal every day thing nor does it happen when I am active.

Have you tried banishing and cleansing, identifying specific parasites or what kind of energy this is?

1 Like

Welcome @CokeNbjmloi8hju It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOE and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick and/or the occult, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Are you normally a creative person? From the sounds of it the sneaks up on you when you’re not doing something that’s creative or involved. This is just a guess though as I go through very similar things when I’m not exercising or doing something creative.

Another option would be to get in a trance mode and try to communicate with the force that is making you think things and want to say things. Ask it why it’s there and what it wants.