For those that have been severely depressed/suicidal, but no longer are

I was talking to a friend of mine and mentioned to him that I can’t even imagine the depression I was in, its almost like it did not happen in a sense. Remembering the harm I put myself through physical and mentally is easy, but the actual feeling no.

Is this really just how frequency works? Its just really weird now that I think about it. Yeah you can say I know how you feel to someone who is down, but it’s not the same, because your not in that down state yourself.

Can anyone relate to this?

2 Likes

I know what you mean. I struggled with depression/ suicidal thoughts most of my life, then one day it was just gone, like a switch flipped in my mind and turned it off like a light. Looking back at that time period now, its really hard to believe I was the same person.

2 Likes

I can relate. Depression still creeps up every now and then but it no longer has that same overwhelming sensation as it once was. It is a little weird looking back, much like how reflecting on a fear you have long conquered. I can pull myself down in that mindset when I am talking to someone who is struggling but, as you said, it is not the same as living with it in that moment.

2 Likes

I can relate, but I think that depression helped me to discover my “true self” and I think that it was put on me by my higher self to stop me being the douchebag I was, to the person I am now.

2 Likes

I have been going through some stuff but i never went to see a doctor or did anything about it, i always worry too much of even a small matter and goes on thinking about it for no reason, if a obstacle or a problem occurs in my life my mind keeps on recreating those events like a loop, its like my own will. Recently i have been a bit ok actually but im not sure that i got rid off it, sometimes its actually a pain in the head
Anyone has thoughts on this problem?

(Basically i worry too much over anything)

1 Like

Same same. Soo relate.

1 Like

Interesting :confused: I remember the feeling clear as day even though i’m no longer depressed, I tend to remember feelings very well in general

1 Like

Exactly how I felt.

How did that switch go about flipping do you think? What did you do before it happened that might have caused it? Thanks

My anxiety used to be horrible over what you described, to the point of being in public not trying to be noticed or at gatherings with my head down trying to be uninviting of conversation. Laughter, mudras and simple spells helped me to ease those worries.

I didnt wanna take meds cause i really dont like getting used to pills
Im gonna try some spells too

1 Like

I was having a really bad day, thinking about everything I hated about my life. To be honest i was having a major pity party, wont even lie. Going through every single little thing, and then something just clicked. I realized that most of the things, were things I could change, and the things I couldn’t wouldn’t matter a year from now. I had been working with the Morrigan (didn’t know who she was at the time) and had been asking for my depression to break, and once I started going through each individual thing that was setting me off, it felt, smaller. I dont know how else to explain it, it’s like a switch just flipped in my mind and my whole mentality changed.
The best advice I have is this, look at everything individually that makes you feel depressed, and ask yourself, will this situation really matter in a day, a month, in a year? Most of the time, it won’t in all honesty. Start looking at situations you hate and ask yourself if there’s anything you can do to change it or make it better. Without trying to sound overly preachy, I attribute my breaking put of the victim mentality fully to the Morrigan, no questions asked. She showed me how small things that seemed huge to me really were.

1 Like

I can relate to how it’s like a switch being flipped.

I Had a Gun Barrel in my mouth, or, at least, was going to have one within a few minutes, whenever Lucifer intervened, and save my life from my own hand. I still struggle with some depression, but through Lucifer’s light, I have been Reborn.

Suicidality and I are old friends, the ultimate abusive relationship, but, I’m able to tell him to fuck off a whole lot easier now.

I am a true luciferian devotee, I love him, and he has put me on a list of people that are deserving of a second chance, I’m going to take it. Because without Lucifer’s light, I would see only Darkness.

He likes to constantly remind me that he wasn’t the one that saved me, that I simply did not destroy myself, but, regardless of his intentions, he had a direct role in it.

Ave Lucifer

2 Likes