For smite players

Have gods ever appeared to you in the forms you see them in the game?

Never.

2 Likes

Well its not a game but a series.

A few nights after i contacted Lilith - I saw Sam from supernatural and he flicked something at me. I have no idea what.

It’s strange because I’m not a big fan of that Series anymore.

@Lady_Eva

1 Like

Not my thing these days, soz. :smiley:

2 Likes

What about the general advice on imagining spirits and why we do that anyways? Like if I were to say I saw a horse (like while scrying) and it looked like a skyrim horse, would that horse be a figment of my imagination?

No, they will sometimes take ion the form of stuff like that I think, not so much around me lately but then my whole relationship with “fiction” has gone a bit off the rails, eg., my “Cabinet Of Invisible Counselors” usually manifest as being tangibly specific, known, gods, like Dhjuty and Hathor etc. :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

No, but I know I want to make a version of FreeCiv that is more like Smite. I won’t play Smite itself until they decouple themselves from Steam because Steam TOS sucks.

Nope. But I had Belial show up as Pyramid Head from Silent Hill once. That was electrifying

4 Likes

Thoth has sort of. He had similar colors in his plumage when it came to his ibis head. But different outfit. And he had human hands and feet.