For every new magician to read. Even adepts will agree

Magick in it’s essence is changing our reality to whatever we see that needs to be changed.
Many of us want the world to change and make it better using magick. It is an extension of our will on our perception of reality to challenge the will of whatever “god/s” plan is. “God”/s plan does not suit us magicians once we found our power and found our limits and broke them a million times over. The question nudges albiet eats at the magician.

“To what ends, will you use your godlike power to affect change in your world”

I say YOUR WORLD because you are experiencing it. You know what’s wrong, and you have the tools, knowledge, and sheer fucking will to make endless changes in your world.

It doesn’t matter if you chose Lucifer or Azazel Or Satan Or even Papa Legba like myself, Or Odin or Freya.

What can you do to make the change?
Evocation
Curses
Hexes
Bindings
Money spells
Freezer spells
Manipulation
Spirit Possession
There is no limit to magick and no End to the possibilities of what you can do to change your world.

KNOW THAT YOU ARE GOD ETERNAL AND YOUR WORD, YOUR DESIRES, YOUR ASPIRATIONS FOR ABSOLUTE POWER THAT DOESNT HAVE AN END. IS POSSIBLE AND MEASURABLE.

SO Let’s hear it for the eternals who guide us whomever they are. Your Desire to change your world is possible.

I am writing this so that every magician may use his or her power that is inside of them after finding it, So that you will know that what you want to change is possible. To cast aside doubt and act as a god.

36 Likes

Are suggesting the use of Will to change society?

1 Like

If enough people opened their hearts and minds to something greater than their own perception, why not?

1 Like

I can get with this. But I’m so selfish and think the world is kind of hopeless. So, I don’t know how much I’d devote precious energy toward consciously manipulating the world at large.

On the other hand, I’m very much interested in how we are unconciously manipulating and affecting the world with our magick, on an intellectual level. For instance, how will your evocation from last night help shape the events in your neighborhood for the next two weeks? Things of that nature.

2 Likes

I always ask for proof that my workings are manifesting. That way I know it’s working.

2 Likes

To act as god. Even in voudan. The Bocor is standing in the place of god in the circle. Speaking with the LWA the intermediaries of the spiritual and the living.

It is not selfish to want to make changes it is progress. It is in our nature to be selfish but I see selfishness as a godlike trait. Don’t look at it as a hindrance, which most do indeed.
Instead early realize your selfishness and your desire for change in your reality are not strangers nor is it far off from truth.
To act as good and make changes with magick to me. Is just natural. But that is me.

3 Likes

To people who took the message wrong, (or maybe I myself also took it wrong)
The OP is talking about our own world’s, the world we are living in, yours is different than mine and vice versa. (The circle we are in, the people we are with, the shit we go through, etc). We have the power to change our own world. (Correct me if I am wrong. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

You are correct sir.

2 Likes

I don’t think there is enough talk about brainwashing in advertisements. And how the powers to be use magic against us all. Awareness is key.

3 Likes

Magick is not confined. People always doubt themselves but those that say use soul travel realize everything is connected, so “My world” and the “World outside of my influence” isn’t that far off. A ripple spreads in water. And infection spreads to disease and so forth. Magick infects everything. Most don’t want to try to push limits to see what they can do

3 Likes

I desire to achieve results, not what is cosmetically correct. Because of this many people are offended, because their magick is about achieving power at others expense, but what does this bring? Many bring undesired long-term consequences, with long-term consequences of even the most destructive of magick being for long-term good, I choose to wait for the planned long-term payoff from destructive conduct.

Baneful magick has it’s place. Most have a code to use their time and energy elsewhere, but justice must be done towards those who have wronged the magician. I like to ask the spirits to fit a punishment for the offender.

The Demonic Pact-Working is already in place, so it is now a matter of staying alive.

i’m thankful to have found this post just now…in a way it’s motivational too. i’ve recently felt so hopeless that my life will get any better and that everything i want won’t happen especially since i’m still new and i’m just now beginning to feel spirits. but this makes me want to keep trying.

1 Like

Keep trying don’t give up. The spirits will always be there. You have to keep trying

2 Likes