For anyone doubting a simple candle spell

4 years ago I was a penniless man who had to look under the sofa cushions for enough money to buy a single green candle. I lit the candle in my first attempt at a “real spell” (outside of the whole psi vamp stuff) and poured my heart out to the Universe/God/The Big What It Is. I explained that I had no money and that I desperately wanted to attended the University of my choice, I needed the money to do that. I needed the money to get out of my Podunk town and move to a whole new State and pay for school…etc.

I knew what I wanted to be and I needed a college degree to get it. As I kept talking emotions arose in me: Depression at my current state, Anger at my parents for being poor with money, anger at myself for about a million things. At the end I finally broke down and cried, exhausted I blew the candle out.

A week later I received an acceptance letter to the University, then it happened like a dam breaking, all the obstacles in my way seemed to disappear and a few months later I was in class!

I just received an email from my school letting me know that I am officially a graduate. I broke down and cried again. It was not easy in the slightest, as some obstacles were swept away new ones arose in their place. But this four year spell has seen me grow in both things temporal and spiritual. I have had my ass handed to me and had no other choice but to pick myself up and look life in the eye and inform it that it hits like bitch.

Today I got another confirmation that while it is rarely easy, magic works.

2 Likes

[quote=“Orismen, post:1, topic:3264”]4 years ago I was a penniless man who had to look under the sofa cushions for enough money to buy a single green candle. I lit the candle in my first attempt at a “real spell” (outside of the whole psi vamp stuff) and poured my heart out to the Universe/God/The Big What It Is. I explained that I had no money and that I desperately wanted to attended the University of my choice, I needed the money to do that. I needed the money to get out of my Podunk town and move to a whole new State and pay for school…etc.

I knew what I wanted to be and I needed a college degree to get it. As I kept talking emotions arose in me: Depression at my current state, Anger at my parents for being poor with money, anger at myself for about a million things. At the end I finally broke down and cried, exhausted I blew the candle out.

A week later I received an acceptance letter to the University, then it happened like a dam breaking, all the obstacles in my way seemed to disappear and a few months later I was in class!

I just received an email from my school letting me know that I am officially a graduate. I broke down and cried again. It was not easy in the slightest, as some obstacles were swept away new ones arose in their place. But this four year spell has seen me grow in both things temporal and spiritual. I have had my ass handed to me and had no other choice but to pick myself up and look life in the eye and inform it that it hits like bitch.

Today I got another confirmation that while it is rarely easy, magic works.[/quote]

x) if only.

Congratulations brother, I’m very happy for you, if anyone deserves it you do. This is just the beginning for you now, much happiness and success.

Pay careful attention Dani, THIS is what a real magician looks like. He did a spell to open doors and possibilities and then HE HAD TO WALK THROUGH THEM. 4 years to get what he wanted and he did not doubt or fail. He had to change things about himself to get where he wanted to be, don 't believe me ask him. The universe delivers to those who meet it halfway.

[quote=“-TWF-, post:3, topic:3264”]Congratulations brother, I’m very happy for you, if anyone deserves it you do. This is just the beginning for you now, much happiness and success.

Pay careful attention Dani, THIS is what a real magician looks like. He did a spell to open doors and possibilities and then HE HAD TO WALK THROUGH THEM. 4 years to get what he wanted and he did not doubt or fail. He had to change things about himself to get where he wanted to be, don 't believe me ask him. The universe delivers to those who meet it halfway.[/quote]

oh I know it does. You have to meet it halfway,
but you can’t care about problem or solution and
have no attachment.

Orismen I am really happy for you. The feeling of success in magick is amazing, I have only experienced little bursts of success but from what you are saying I can’t wait for the big one! Well done, hats off to you!

Congrats bro!
Another inspiring post as always.Thanks for reminding me and everyone else what it takes to do this.

Your dedication alone is inspiration regardless of the magick. I also found a method that seems to work for me when I am in a suffering situation. Ill take a grinder and saw into my arm just deep enough to open a vane let it drip on the earth while also pouring my heart out it always works and I have no idea where I picked it up. So yea the method does not matter as long as the dedication is true

[quote=“Orismen, post:1, topic:3264”]4 years ago I was a penniless man who had to look under the sofa cushions for enough money to buy a single green candle. I lit the candle in my first attempt at a “real spell” (outside of the whole psi vamp stuff) and poured my heart out to the Universe/God/The Big What It Is. I explained that I had no money and that I desperately wanted to attended the University of my choice, I needed the money to do that. I needed the money to get out of my Podunk town and move to a whole new State and pay for school…etc.

Today I got another confirmation that while it is rarely easy, magic works.[/quote]

Wow - beautiful story man!

That is just beautiful, thanks for sharing and congratulations, you’ve really deserved that!! :slight_smile:

Thank you everyone :slight_smile:

And Deon, that is way hardcore. :slight_smile:

I believe that’s called the Law of Attraction.

That’s my bro… way to go!

Thanks for of sharing. That is a great story to read. Events like that help when you get in a rut down the road and start doubting yourself. You look back on a success like that and know you can do it again.
Congratulations!

[quote=“Orismen, post:10, topic:3264”]Thank you everyone :slight_smile:

And Deon, that is way hardcore. :)[/quote]

A grinder is a lot safer then a blade you completely control how deep you want to cut a blade you sometimes cut to deep or just scratch your skin a grinder on skin is like butter in a micro wave it just sort of melts open

Magick aside, I know going through four years in a university with depression can feel like scaling a cliff with no climbing gear. It’s a huge accomplishment, and very exciting now that it’s all said and done. Congrats Orismen!