For a start

I work with the djinn and have never had issues- for over two years now, but I believe the folly is often in taking a more religious approach, giving them offerings so they want to stick around and generally not maintaining who the operator of the operation is :slight_smile:

All spirits can cause problems if you leave the door open for it, rather than setting clear boundaries .

We’ve had people get harassed by angels and abused by demons and that’s not even getting into imposters and parasitic types of spirits, or the pantheons most people consider more dangerous and likely to fuck someone up for not approaching appropriately.

working with the jinn in arabic books is different …
like Birhateyah or Galgalot …
both are pact’s for the 7 elder kings of the jinn but galgalot is for the 7 kings of angel elders …
so the door must be open for them and they are controlling the atmosphere here in the middle east … you’d see for your self if you were in Egypt or morocco or Sudan.
every way to call on them is complicated … using oils and incenses and talisman like Saturn square but more advanced …

Like I said I work with djinn and djinn kings and don’t use those methods and think they are at least partially at fault for the issues that people have had. Not entirely, just partially. Not every spirit is for every person too. :woman_shrugging: Some people just don’t jive with certain energy types and there’s nothing wrong with that, there’s a lot of reasons things can go wrong with any spirit imop. The operator and what methods they are use are some of them, but not all of them.

I started with Corwin Hargrove’s methods and developed my own from there. It also uses angels and djinn kings and elders. :slight_smile:

I’ve called many djinns from other books with my method, I take their names from the source, what they may be good at aiding with and discard the rest and use the way that works safely and efficiently for me :slight_smile:

I don’t however make pacts normally. I’ve made one to date. In the end the gods it was with broke their end of the agreement, so I cancelled it. Sometimes spirits will do things like this to see if we will do what we said anyways and they can get a free meal. Not from me, but that’s me, so I summoned them up, let them know I noticed and that it was null void going forward. That was actually rather recently and had nothing to do with djinn. :slight_smile: There are probably other reasons they may break a pact, but none good enough for me to keep my end of the deal, when they go against what they willingly agreed to.

I’ve got to get to bed, I need to be up in five hours. Goodnight/good luck.

May I please have the link for the other servitor you shared? Luna, I’m already using, thank you very much!

1 Like

Here you go :slight_smile: She’s geared a little differently than Luna, so while Luna is great for everyone, not everyone is interested in what this servitor has to offer.

1 Like

Wow thank you!!! I love her and perfect timing too! Exactly what I need in this phase of my magic journey! Bless you @Keteriya for sharing her!

1 Like