For a Baneful death curse is it better to use chaos magic and sigils or call a demon?

I’ve seen so many people praise glasya-labolas or focalor but I’m still concerned about potential unpredictability. I’m also concerned that they will stay with me and not go away after our task is complete. Do killer demons stay with you? How long do they hang around. Do they have a habit of coming back to demand things from you since they helped you once?

Should you try to develop a relationship with them first before you ask them to kill someone?

1 Like

No, demons will generally not stay around after a task, and they don’t usually come back unless called again, although if you already have an established relationship with them, they might casually come by to check on you. It’s not something to worry about if it’s just a one-off task though. They have better things to do.

Not necessarily. It really depends on how you work, and the demon. Think of it like hiring a hit man. You give them the job, and they take care of it. They don’t need to be your friend first. There are many spirits that I have called only once, and haven’t had a need to call again.

6 Likes

Ok great! Thank you!

I don’t think a CM sigil would compete with a demon on subject of killing. I am not saying it can not do the work but demon would be higher chance of success imo.

3 Likes

As far as chaos magick sigils, they work through the subconscious mind, so they are generally good for using as landmines, and causing misfortune and sickness upon your enemy (especially if implanted into their aura or energy body) but they are not so good for actually ending a target’s life.

3 Likes

I see. I guess I will use CM to weaken him and remove any protections he has. Then send an entity to finish him.

2 Likes

Any particular tips you could share regarding causing misfortune/sickness? I have never used sigils for cursing, but I am extremely interested, especially since several of my sigils have worked amazingly well.

my method on goetia is normally with Gordon winterfield’s Demons of Magick.
With any request, is there anyway to know if the spirit has accepted the request? Thx

You can ask with a pendulum

3 Likes

All demonic connection are actually persistent even after physical death. It does not include a relationship so to say except if you are totally important for their agenda and/or you are on their vibe

1 Like

@rav can I pm you?

1 Like

In a sec