Followers of the Thursian current?

That’s interesting, who would Angrboda be then in your opinion ?

surtr is daddy as fuck don’t get me wrong but all he does is destroy things and hurt you he is only a destructive force. if you ever need to kick yourself in the ass to be a force to be reckoned with that is when you invoke him and if you need everything burned to the ground in order to start over then evoke. at your own risk and the risk of your loved ones/whatever lives can be effected by LITERAL FIRE lol

3 Likes

i agree very much with vexior’s interpretations of angrboda being heidr and gullveig

1 Like

Ahahah a BIG mood lol.

What ??

1 Like

Would you see them as being connected to Freyja in any way ? More so gullveig ?

Its actually really fucking cool. Last night right as I was coming out from that between awake and asleep and I was hearing the voices around me n shit, one of the first things I noticed was a smell… it smelled like plums… and something else. Some kind of meat. Almost like rotted meat but not quite. Immediately after I realized I had been repeating Hela’s name before coming to full consciousness. So wtf like… she want plums or some shit? (Then Hecate showed up and I was confused)
@satyr9 what did you offer her?

Also I fucking love yall. Yall some cool ass hoes. Fucking love it.

3 Likes

I could see the meat aspect, it being on the verge of decay as that’s one of the aspects that Hel embodies.

With the plums ? They remind me of pomegranates which is also a fruit associated with the underworld so there might be something behind that

3 Likes

Ooo I dunno. Guess I’m gonna have to go sniff some plums and pomegranates and see.
I’m guessing Hel is gonna be good for necromancy?
Ugh seems like that’s where everything’s leading these days. Fuck it.

hel is the one who commands her dogs to devour the flesh of the sick and weak once it has been shredded through the knifeteeth of the void… so rotting meat yes most definitely makes sense. as for plums if you have ever smelled something that freshly died and is sitting in the sun you will notice it has the scent of plums…some say rotting bananas but plums yes.

2 Likes

i offered her my lower self and parts of me that she told me personally disgust her lololol btw

1 Like

Hahahaha fuck that’s awesome. Dead shit :sunglasses:

Welp fuck the plums idea then :slightly_smiling_face:
Ahh feck it imma offer her plums and be like “Wassup beesh? :grin::v:” (so kidding she’d fuck me uPp.)

1 Like

Hold up back up.
Hm… Hel… dogs…
Hecate… dogs :thinking:

3 Likes

as far as i kno hel only has like one MAIN doggo and that’s garmr whomst is speculated to also be moon eater. shit got inbred and confusing ok. but like basically hela is the daughter of loki and gullveig and fenrir is her brother but gullveig had sex with fenrir and made a bunch of abomination wolf monster things and hela lets one of them guard her domain. also u rite dont offer her anything also do not be high or drunk during this shit cuz she haaaaaaaaates it.

2 Likes

Oh fuck no lmao today’s my break.
I didn’t know gullveig and fenrir fucked. Ya learn something new lol.

2 Likes

they fucked more than she fucked loki i can tell u that

1 Like

You know… somehow I’m not surprised. Lol.

she is my mum, fenrir is my dad but i gotta let him and his brothersons nut in me now until they’re done. such is life!

2 Likes

Damn well okay mami :joy:

2 Likes

THIS SHIT WILL RUIN UR LIFE IF UR DOWN THO BY ALL MEANS GO AHEAD AND HOP INTO ELIVAGAR !! get burnt and see the sights

2 Likes

Lmao maybe one day. I feel like my life is being turned upside down as it is :joy: we’ll take the levels of fucked up as they come.

1 Like