Followed steps completely in Mathers Goetia Demon did not show

It was bad timing. It coincided with what was the last nocturnal visit that I received from Guland before I figured out what was going on. I didn’t sleep the whole night

Yes I am :blush:. I look at the manifestations / signs as if they are needed to be shown in this way and not what wanted to experience.

What did he look like

Of course I have. But just like anything if one is incapable of perception of it then it would appear as if it didn’t happen. The author of the book is speaking to his reader as if he has said perceptive capabilities it’s assumed one has gone through sufficient training before making the attempts at the operation.

You feel like talking about those that you have? Which ones?

The original post. When I scanned the room, Bael appeared as a man with the head of a black cat. He was crowned and wearing what might have been a long overcoat

1 Like

What is it you want to talk about you’re just curious what forces I have invoked/ evoked or are you doing something else here?

Yes @Operative, i rather talk to myself as it’s feedback. However, you fail to realize it don’t matter what others tell you. THere is a saying by buddha that goes along the lines of … "Don’t blindly believe what I say. Don’t believe me because others convince you of my words. Don’t believe anything you see, read, or hear from others, whether of authority, religious teachers or texts. Don’t rely on logic alone, nor speculation. Don’t infer or be deceived by appearances. Find out for yourself what is true and virtuous." quote by buddha.

2 Likes

Who did you bring into physical manifestation.
What was the appearance.
What method of choice.
Whatever you feel like talking about really.

1 Like

not reading this, don’t care, don’t need to know what you got to say. Just go find another thread. We don’t need any further dialogue. Don’t clutter the thread just take your pride and go
Thanks a bunch

how u expect help from others if your closed minded. ?

1 Like

Okay pup. You win. It’s old news.
I assume you never had a physical manifestation because of your 1st post, what other experience you have working with them?

Don’t be lazy wanting others to hand answers to you… Use the search. tons of other’s people’s experience.

1 Like

If you are interested in working the grimoires via traditional methods then I highly recommend Aaron Leitch’s book “Secrets of the Magickal Grimoires”.

3 Likes

Belial, Azazel, and the angel Lukorst, have been my strongest physical manifestations.

1 Like

These are just a few ways there are almost an infinite number of ways they can present themselves in this world.

The video clips of Camio in the form of a bird. Not the best quality.

2 Likes

If we having a conversation why use the search function about them. I’m going to ask them. Why don’t you just go. Your ego is hurt and you can’t get over it.
I’m sorry I hurt your feelings. Look at everyone in the thread and then look at you. You don’t belong. They have experiences to share you do not. Because your a fake. My initial observation of you is correct.

I will check this one out

What you ask him for if not personal. Did it work?
With your method do they tend to longer around unlike traditional method?

Maybe he gets a bad rap but why him?