Followed steps completely in Mathers Goetia Demon did not show

Add as much as you want. This apparently is the learning curve thread.

Have you ever had a physical manifestation?

Yes, I have.

Right, as I commented in another thread it’s not all just blinds in spite of what people think. You need to understand what everything is meant to do before modifying anything. Otherwise you are just ripping parts out of the machinery and you won’t get the same result. All of that stuff has correspondences in your inner world.

If you are trying to replicate an old ritual then those correspondences and meanings have to be manually wired in through study. In other words, they won’t be as second nature to a modern mind as they would be to a medieval one. That’s your preparatory immersion.

Exactly so. Even if they take shapes that aren’t traditional it is still something in accordance with their nature at least in my experience.

4 Likes

You mind talking about it?
Who?

I don’t want to assume what your saying. You mind explaining this

Explanation here.

Got you. I was into it for sure. I made everything to spec. All the way down to engraving the sigil in recommended metal listed by rank myself. All the work I done I knew it would work.
Oh well

You made the implements and did all the physical prep but do you see that ritual through the eyes of a medieval christian? If you can’t put yourself in that headspace, then all of that stuff isn’t going to deliver the same results. Check out this book and this will give you a good idea of what I am talking about if you really want to perform this as written

IT’s funny how newbies think you cast magick and u see demon in front of you as if its physical. they be watching too much special effects movies i think. haha.

2 Likes

I will say that there is a reason that I don’t try to mimic ancient rituals. It is unlikely I could ever put myself in the headspace of a christian magician to the extent needed to make them work exactly as written

1 Like

I wouldn’t even know what that headspace is like to think like it. The book you posted I actually was going to get it before goetia but didn’t. Will check it out

First, a little bit of basic info on what you are doing here.
The forces you are dealing with here are not just common house ghosts or random nature spirits. These are fundamental aspects of the universe, ancient god’s worshiped since the dawn of time. They have taken on many forms and names from culture to culture across the globe.

They were there even if you couldn’t perceive them. You need to do some psychic development.
The ritual is for you not them, it’s for you to build focus and get yourself in the right mind state. So it doesn’t matter how much you adhere to the strict procedures of the operations if it doesn’t mean much to you. Likewise you can do the hokey pokey and get results if that’s what helps you right your mind for it.
If you are expecting Hollywood style crazy shit you’re going to be dissapointed because that’s just not real life.

1 Like

I suppose. I rather that than have imaginary conversations with myself, convincing myself it’s not my own voice talking, convincing myself I “feel energy”, convincing myself something is in the room, to later convince others here to look at how special I am I’m an old master magician and have gotten nothing tangible, no skill, no riches, no ability just an account of a dialogue I had with myself and self manufactured images. But what do I know the author of these books could be the same. Maybe their riches come from us newbs.
Yea I rather see them infront of me.
Two people in this post have so why don’t you continue the path of fantasy and delusion and allow these good people to continue to assist me to getting an actual result as the text state.

1 Like

Let’s not get in the habit of parroting one another riding the wave of what you thought was a cool comment from another member. It was already used and once is enough. We don’t need a bunch of that.

I stated what I expected in the thread which is stated in the book.

Stick to the subject or just find another thread

I personally find if a Demon doesn’t want to manifest they won’t appear (this is why I love working with this kind of Magick).

Quite often I’ve done an evocation, nothing has happened, I’ve gone to bed and then been woken up during the night by said demon or even a few days later I’ve see a significant symbol/sigil while out and about.

I think my favourite results was seeing Azazel Sigil on top of my friend’s Starbucks coffee.

1 Like

OK, I’m going to forgive your shitty attitude and rude dialogue because you have no idea who you are talking to. What you fail to realize is that the individuals who wrote these books spent years in dedication of psychic development. There’s history here and it goes way back to antiquity and beyond.

6 Likes

I had Bael show up in the night from merely contemplating him during the day. No evocation was even planned

2 Likes

Okay. Let’s move on. Have you gotten a physical manifestation?

You okay with that?