Foil Method of Opening Sigils

Trying to open sigils has become so frustrating that I’d flash gang symbols if it would work. Sometimes I feel like shouting at it as if channeling RuPaul and saying, “You better open bitch! And don’t fuck it up.”

3 Likes

Actually it’s anything ending witg 41, so no need for yhe nine :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

But its still 5 lol

2 Likes

Stop trying to force it, just let it happen.

The more you throw at it, the more energy you put into trying to force it to happen, the tighter it’s going to lock down.

1 Like

Well, I started just bringing the foil into the circle as a place to store seals and stuff, and then Belial showed his face right on top of the aluminum foil, like in the cracks and folds. It just seems like its easier for him to show himself there than in other things like a broke cell phone or a cup of black coffee. I didn’t draw any symbols on the foil, it was just a place to store stuff.

2 Likes

That certainly seems to be the case. I decided last minute to take a break from last night’s session and just read a non-magick related book. I also watched a Hallmark Christmas movie. It was a nice night.

1 Like

The way I just hollered! :joy:

Some kind of way Her channel was stolen. She has a new channel named Official Indigo Priestess aka tata lucera

You forgot the sash with which the Grand Poobah in the Turkish Red Cap and tassel affixes a badge and stripe and calls you a SOB in Latin. And then tells you you can only take this path.

I think the foil might bounce the energy, so to speak, while you charge the sigil as you would a tool or cards or wand, and also be there to wrap it up after its charged, consecrated and opened.