Focalor to cause physical death

So guys any of you tried a bane spell so that a target dies drowned in his own vomit? Or maybe in his own blood?

Or it has to be water? Focalor is a water spirit right? Somehow related to Dagon?

2 Likes

Focalor sigil :skull_and_crossbones:

3 Likes

LR causes shipwrecks and drowning. If you wanted to stretch his abilities, maybe he could do these things. But given that he’s known as “the weeping demon,” and even may cause the conjurer to cry uncontrollably in his presence, maybe for a curse, he can “drown” someone in their sorrows.

I created a trap-curse involving him. I made two identical sigils, one is carried in my purse. The one in my purse uses a little black bag to carry the curse sigil, a dead spider, and a rusty nail. If anyone fucks with me, the magic goes back to him and the malicious person is instantly cursed. As I’m openly queer and live in a hick town, this helps my anxiety considerably.

Hope I’ve helped.

9 Likes

Oh yes sounds wonderful. Where is the second sigil? On the Altar or in a sea? Cause you said one you carry with you?

2 Likes

I tried to contact the Duke Focalor this year. I can notice that he was sufficient hard to contact. I have some success using his help for curses, but my target was not a death curse. His abilities are not limited by destructive magic, he can also help you to remove some obstacles in your life.

5 Likes

Focalor has been the only spirit so far that made me want to leave the room for a second or two(and I have been through some already at this point).I dreamt about destruction through tidal waves after I evoked him, in the very same night.
He is capable of some shit, thats for sure.

13 Likes

Do you know why Focalor uses water as a weapon or why he is associated with water? Also do you why he makes worshippers cry or weep as a sign of his presence?

3 Likes

He didn’t when I called him forth but I got a somewhat melancholic vibe

3 Likes

Interesting, i had the same experience, first the room became deadly quiet, then i could feel the malevolence instantly and my eyes started to water. I guess each demon has various signs of there presence, water in many shapes and forms are focalor’s sign.

2 Likes

This right here. The absence of sound was unnormal, even for my standards. I wasn’t even sure if I was still in the same “here and now” for a second. It was one of the most intense things that I ever witnessed, energy wise. The dream afterwards was also pretty intense. I wasn’t the lucky one to drown, but everyone else was kinda out of luck :smiley:

3 Likes

water in many shapes and forms are focalor’s sign.

It probably explains why it was rainy, when I brought the offering for Focalor to the forest.

3 Likes

Great thread, another piece of the puzzle put together. Now i am certain of his signs and abilities

3 Likes

Hi, no one has really answered the question here. For me i have tried but have not gotten physical death for the target.