Fluoride Question

Ok so I heard fluoride hardens your pineal gland and prevents you from opening your 3rd eye. Does it also prevent you from communicating with spirits entirely?
I thought I heard something like that.

1 Like

People on here will say they brush their teeth with it or live in fluoridated areas, so it’s fine, but I avoid it, and having read up on it, while it may not always cripple each person, the more you can reduce exposure, the better, so don’t freak out completely but if you can switch to a fluoride-free toothpaste etc., do so.

It probably won’t prevent most people completely, but why take that risk?

5 Likes

I use fluoride free toothpaste for the most part, if I don’t have cavities. Then I change to a toothpaste my dentist recommended until I can have them fixed. Honestly cant tell a difference in spiritual sensitivity between the two though

4 Likes

It would take a while for fluoride to accumulate, it wouldn’t be like trying to drive drunk versus sober 2 days later.

3 Likes

I hate it. I do not use the word hate hardly ever, but I really HATE fluoride.
It is the only drug which is, and has been, forced on the population without our consent.
If you research its history to right before it was literally dumped into our drinking supplies you will see a lot of handshaking from large industrial powers with politicians.

5 Likes

Fluoride does seem to have some negative effect on the mind, but I honestly do not hold much stock on the claim that it calcifies the pineal gland, at least not to the degree most make it seem.

Studies have shown that the overwhelming majority of people examined post mortem in nations where there really is no fluoridated water also have calcified pineal glands. In most cases this happens by the time they hit their mid-twenties.

And the idea that you can decalcify the pineal gland and reverse the damage is absurd, especially when you understand what calcification is. Over time, the calcification completely replaces the original tissue, so if you were to ‘decalcify’ it, all that would occur is the swelling of the surrounding tissue to fill the gap where your pineal rock used to be.

I still maintain, though, that fluoride is dangerous and effects more of the mind than just the pineal gland, so by all means stay away from it.

2 Likes