Fluoride poison

I’ll drink to that

download-1

1 Like

Don’t do the carrot juice instead of water. A man drank 10 gallons of carrot juice in 10 days, and died due to liver damage. You can get fluoride filters to put on your faucets, and on your whole house. There is toothpaste without it too.

1 Like

@Lady_Eva [quote=“Lady_Eva, post:9, topic:63697”]
Stress will fuck you up worse than anything in trace amounts can, and in a shorter time period
[/quote] so true for every situation. I needed to hear that today. Thank you. Stress is basically the precursor for all illness. Good thing to be mindful of and keep in check. :+1:

2 Likes

But, flouride is good for your teeth. If the government was really trying to fuck you guys over, wouldn’t they leave out the flouride so that everyone gets bad teeth and needs metal fillings and then the government could control you.

3 Likes

Hi @StewardofSophia,

Fluoride is bad for your pineal gland and suppresses the use of your 3rd eye.
How long you been practicing buddhism?

3 Likes

Theravada Buddhism doesn’t have chakras, but that doesn’t mean that they don’t exist, only that they aren’t necessary for liberation. Because the Buddha only taught what was necessary for liberation. Vast stores of his wisdom and knowledge went untaught.

Since March, but I’ve already learned a lot.

I question this claim. I don’t think it’s the case.

1 Like

No I found it interesting, I studied Mahayana Buddhism LOL

2 Likes

Mahayana Buddhism is to Theravada Buddhism as Protestant Christianity is to the Catholic Church. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thats fine, I respect your opinion. It’s about as plausible as the government controlling you through filling though, I would say neither of us can officially prove those claims.

2 Likes

Yes, There is just as much dogma and jealousy even in buddhism, very sad really. Everyone thinks their way is the best way. But I have found the best way is your own way.

2 Likes

I was making a sarcastic comment that was meant to poke fun at the beliefs about Fluoride being unhealthy. I don’t believe that people can be controlled through their fillings.

1 Like

Well it was nice chatting, I prefer not to poke fun at others beliefs. Off to bed have a good night

2 Likes

Wait, what just happened? Can’t we all just get along, guys?

Don’t listen to @StewardofSophia. I think he works for the government. I’m onto you, you misinformatuon agent.

2 Likes

:hot_face: I don’t know what you’re talking about.

2 Likes

They can be controlled by lowering testosterone to make them dopey, passive, and depressed though: Sodium fluoride disrupts testosterone biosynthesis by affecting the steroidogenic pathway in TM3 Leydig cells - PubMed

Numerous studies have reported the detrimental effects of fluoride on testicular function and fertility

And from Testosterone and depression in aging men - PubMed

In men, testosterone secretion affects neurobehavioral functions such as sexual arousal, aggression, emotional tone, and cognition. Beginning at approximately age 50, men secrete progressively lower amounts of testosterone; about 20% of men over age 60 have lower-than-normal levels. The psychiatric sequelae are poorly understood, yet there is evidence of an association with depressive symptoms. The authors reviewed 1) the physiology of the hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal axis and its changes with age in men; and 2) the evidence linking testosterone level and major depression in men. Data on this relationship are derived from two types of studies: observational studies comparing testosterone levels and secretory patterns in depressed and non-depressed men, and treatment studies using exogenous androgens for male depression. The data suggest that some depressed older men may have state-dependent low testosterone levels and that some depressed men may improve with androgen treatment.

Not just older men though: testosterone levels have dropped:

https://www.healio.com/endocrinology/hormone-therapy/news/print/endocrine-today/{ac23497d-f1ed-4278-bbd2-92bb1e552e3a}/generational-decline-in-testosterone-levels-observed

“The interesting thing we discovered was that, on average, when we measured the testosterone in the blood of a 60-year-old in 1989 it was higher than that in a different 60-year-old measured in 1995,” said Thomas Travison, PhD, of the New England Research Institutes, Watertown, Mass. “We observed the same phenomenon over a wide range of ages.”

Fluoride is also a method of inhibiting thyroid hormone production, common symptoms of an underactive - lethargy, weight gain, lack of motivation:

It was found that F impacts human thyroid hormones, especially TSH and T3 even in the standard concentration of less than 0.5 mg/L.

… Hence, the application of standard household water purification (such as reversed osmosis, electro dialysis, activated carbon filter, and other adsorption/ion-exchange methods) is recommended for patients with hypothyroidism since they have a higher consumption of drinking water. The purification systems can help remove fluoride that interferes with thyroid functions.

From https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3169868/:

Insufficient levels of thyroid hormone cause symptoms such as slower metabolic rate, weight gain, lethargy, intolerance to cold, dry and cool skin, and puffiness of the face and eyelids, as well as others. The blood pressure appears to be normal, but the heart rate is slow.

Good job we’re not seeing any evidence of men suffering increasing levels of depression, children suffering endocrine disorders, and lots of people having problems with weight gain, right guys? :smiley:

6 Likes

Thanks ^.^

Don’t know if this helps at all but I used to boil my water for impurities. Like others have said, a filter for your tap is also good for removing micro solids from the water.

1 Like

the type of fluoride they put in food is industrial waste. the good type of fluride is found in tiny amounts naturally in food.

1 Like

I just brush with mouthwash. Have ever since i watched biodome years ago xD

1 Like

I’m using Liquid Tooth Soap Peppermint Flavored to brush my teeth fluoride-free. The 1st step in stopping tooth decay is deep cleansing.

1 Like